It’s Black Friday, and this means one thing: an exclusive offer! With Christmas looming, it’s about time you made the most of that Muc Off gift set you were just about to purchase. What better than a FREE gift* to sweeten the deal?
On top of getting 40% off your whole order*, if you spend £40 or more (before the discount is applied), you’ll also receive a Muc-Off Multi-Tool Keyring for FREE!
This handy little tool contains none other than a mini torch, a knife, a bottle opener and most importantly a nail file (for those times you’re cycling to a date and you really need to look on point, but you just didn’t have time to book that manicure).
Don’t delay, this offer ends midnight Monday 26th November. *T&Cs apply, may not be suitable for under 18s.
Check out some of our bestsellers
- Keep batteries out of reach of young children
- If battery leakage occurs and comes in contact with the skin or eyes wash immediately with lots of water
- Seek medical advice if you believe a battery has been swallowed
- Follow equipment instructions carefully and always use the recommended type of batteries
- Do not allow children to fit batteries without adult supervision
- Ensure that the batteries are fitted the right way round observing the + and – signs on the battery and the product.
- Replace all batteries of a set at the same time.
- Do not mix new and old batteries or batteries of different types or brands.
- Ensure battery compartment cover is securely replaced.
- Store unused batteries in their original packaging away from metal objects. Do not mix or jumble loose batteries.
- Never short circuit batteries i.e. do not connect the + and – terminals together.
- Remove batteries if equipment is not going to be used for extended periods of time.
- Store batteries in a well ventilated cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Remove exhausted batteries promptly and dispose of at a waste battery collection facility.
- Do not put batteries in fire.
- Never puncture, crush, dent or dismantle batteries.
- Do not attempt to revive batteries by heating, charging or other means.
- Take care to switch off equipment after use.