Job Type: Full-Time
Muc-Off was founded in 1994 and are now the leading supplier of specialist cycling cleaning and maintenance products in the UK. Following 5 years of explosive growth the company is expanding fast into the European, Asian and North American markets focusing on its core categories of cycling, motorcycle and Athlete performance products.
This is a great time to be part of this rapidly growing, truly innovative British business as we embark on new territories and sectors, whilst growing our brand presence across core bicycle and motorbike markets. In what is a truly results-driven culture; the rewards and career development opportunities are second to none.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Midlands & North Area Manager to join one of the UK’s fastest growing extreme sports companies. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing merchandising solutions and sales support to our UK Dealer network.
About the role
This is not a role for the faint hearted, Muc-Off moves at a rapid pace and you will need to have the ability to think on your feet, re-prioritise quickly and problem solve. Meticulous organisation will be crucial, along with a good sense of humour.
- Experience in sales, preferably within a fast paced, multi-product environment, have established sales techniques and be skilled at maximising sales, with a proven track record of hitting targets
- Be Extremely driven and self-motivated, with a genuine passion to sell and be at the top of your game
- Have exceptional communication / listening skills, be able to build rapport easily and maintain superb working relationships, whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times
- Experience in brand merchandising
- Have experience of using your own initiative and also contributing to the team in a friendly and positive manner, being flexible and adaptable to company requirements, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Problem solver who can remain calm under pressure
- Be able to analyse excel data confidently
- A full UK driver’s license and valid passport
What we’re looking for
As a key team member of the sales team, the successful candidate will:
- Regular visits to UK Muc-Off accounts
- Continue growing the UK market share via in-store range extensions and POS placement
- Be flexible regarding travel, location and hours of work in order to fulfil the needs of the role
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills coupled with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Supporting store events, providing product knowledge and best in class merchandising
- Knowledge of the cycling and/or motorcycle industry.
- A passion for cycling and/or motorcycling to join the already obsessive team that collectively share a love for all things 2 wheels!
- Experience of driving on Major UK roads.
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays
- Early finish on a Fridays
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension contributions
- Long Service Rewards
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- Brilliant social events
How to apply
To apply for the role, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.