As the business continues to grow at a fast pace there is now a need for a talented Brand Executive - Road who will report into the Bicycle Marketing Manager at our Head Office in Poole, Dorset.
About the role
The Brand Executive - Road is responsible for identifying opportunities to build, deliver and optimise the marketing plan for the Road bicycle category. You’ll be joining a tight-knit marketing team charged with growing the Muc-Off brand across key channels and regions.
- Brief and collaborate with internal teams to create, launch and optimise both online and offline marketing activities
- Analyse and identify trends and internal consumer data to recommend growth opportunities to drive visibility and engagement with the Muc-Off brand across the road bicycle category
- Develop high quality compelling marketing materials for quarterly campaigns, new product launches, and athlete/team sponsorships
- Liase with PR/Comms, Creative and Content teams to develop best in class category localised communications
- Manage project timelines and track budgets
- Monitor and report on the performance of marketing activities and spend, identifying opportunities for optimisation and improved efficiency
- Maximise ROI of our sponsorship portfolio and event calendar
- Support in developing an ambassador/influencer programme
What we’re looking for
To be successful in and enjoy the Brand Executive role you will have 2+ years marketing experience (Brand or Agency-side), ideally in the lifestyle or sports sectors. You’ll have strong presentation skills and be confident communicating with both internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, creating and implementing best in class marketing campaigns that drive great business results. We’re looking for someone with a genuine passion for the road bicycle category, with drive to get stuck into projects to deliver great business results. The Brand Executive – Road role will also be responsible for Cyclocross, Gravel and Triathlon categories.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays
- Early finish on a Fridays
- Fresh fruit and biscuits each day
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- Pension contributions
- Training and personal development
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual, energetic and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- On-site fitness classes
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- Brilliant social events
This job description is not exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the company. We withhold the right to change the job specification at any time.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Due to the high number of applications received for this position, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants who have been unsuccessful. This vacancy will be removed as soon as it has been filled.