Muc-Off was founded in 1994 and are now the leading supplier of specialist cycling cleaning and maintenance products in the UK. Following 5 years of explosive growth the company is expanding fast into the European, Asian and North American markets focusing on its core categories of cycling, motorcycle and Athlete performance products.
This is a great time to be part of this rapidly growing, truly innovative British business as we embark on new territories and sectors, whilst growing our brand presence across core bicycle and motorbike markets. In what is a truly results-driven culture; the rewards and career development opportunities are second to none.
About the role
As the business continues to grow at a fast pace there is now a need for a talented Brand Executive - Road who will report into the Bicycle Marketing Manager at our Head Office in Poole, Dorset.
The Brand Executive - Road is responsible for identifying opportunities to build, deliver and optimise the marketing plan for the Road bicycle category. You’ll be joining a tight-knit marketing team charged with growing the Muc-Off brand across key channels and regions.
- Brief and collaborate with internal teams to create, launch and optimise both online and offline marketing activities
- Analyse and identify trends and internal consumer data to recommend growth opportunities to drive visibility and engagement with the Muc-Off brand across the road bicycle category
- Develop high quality compelling marketing materials for quarterly campaigns, new product launches, and athlete/team sponsorships
- Liase with PR/Comms, Creative and Content teams to develop best in class category localised communications
- Manage project timelines and track budgets
- Monitor and report on the performance of marketing activities and spend, identifying opportunities for optimisation and improved efficiency
- Maximise ROI of our sponsorship portfolio and event calendar
- Support in developing an ambassador/influencer programme
What we’re looking for
To be successful in and enjoy the Brand Executive role you will have 2+ years marketing experience (Brand or Agency-side), ideally in the lifestyle or sports sectors. You’ll have strong presentation skills and be confident communicating with both internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, creating and implementing best in class marketing campaigns that drive great business results. We’re looking for someone with a genuine passion for the road bicycle category, with drive to get stuck into projects to deliver great business results. The Brand Executive – Road role will also be responsible for Cyclocross, Gravel and Triathlon categories.
How to apply
To apply for the role, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.