MUC-OFF LTD - POOLE
Job Type: Full-Time
Muc-Off was founded in 1994 and are now the leading supplier of specialist cycling cleaning and maintenance products in the UK. Following 5 years of explosive growth the company is expanding fast into the European, Asian and North American markets focusing on its core categories of cycling, motorcycle and Athlete performance products.
This is a great time to be part of this rapidly growing, truly innovative British business as we embark on new territories and sectors, whilst growing our brand presence across core bicycle and powersports markets. In what is a truly results-driven culture; the rewards and career development opportunities are second to none.
About the role
As the business continues to grow at a fast pace there is now a need for a Bicycle Producer and Videographer who will support our global bicycle content team, at our Head Office in Poole, Dorset.
The bicycle Producer and Videographer is responsible for leading and maintaining a high standard and level of content for our Bicycle division. Supporting the Head of Content in delivering campaigns on time and in full, this role is an exciting blend of leadership, creativity, planning and execution. Highly skilled on camera operation plus the vision and experience to see a project from the original brief, through to shoot direction, camera operation, post-production and into the final review to regularly hit tight deadlines, this role would suit an individual with all round production skills and capabilities.
Reporting to The Head of Content you will work closely with the Bicycle marketing team. When you are not on the camera you will be working on scheduling, shoot plans and in putting creative ideas into each project.
We have a global reach and cover all disciplines of cycling. Engaging story telling will be a key deliverable across our product range, athlete portfolio and brand campaigns in a fast paced and exacting standard environment.
- Working with the Head of Content and the Bicycle Marketing team to plan and deliver effective campaigns to the highest level on time.
- Managing a team of Videographers, Photographers, editors and presenters whilst also able to manage external resources.
- Managing timelines on projects and making sure deadlines are hit
- Filming on bigger projects and filling in the gaps where necessary on the day to day, taking the lead on direction
- Art direction
- Monitoring the level and quality of content output
- Idea generation
- Project management - ability to take a brief and interpret creatively. Managing multiple projects from beginning to end, under tight and evolving deadlines.
- Organise and track progress of the content teams projects
- Outputting content into various channels from each shoot
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a driven individual with a real passion for all things bicycle. You will have a great eye for detail, thrive on tight deadlines and have the experience to grow with an ever evolving and expanding global team.
Your organisational skills will fit perfectly with the pace of work and not only benefit your role, but others within the team. This role is incredibly varied, so being able to pivot from each job is vital. You will be used to shooting abroad and traveling with the job. We operate all over the globe, so being able to deploy into any environment whether that be a World Cup or a night shoot in Utah, you will be comfortable operating on a global stage.
We are looking for a candidate that throws as much passion into the exciting shoots as the everyday projects, driving positivity amongst the team.
You are a creative thinker with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and maintain accuracy in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Highly experienced in the Adobe Creative suite
- Team Player
- Driving Licence
- Strong and proven background in the production of high end content to meet deadlines on time
- Excellence in project management and an eye for putting the right process in place to get the job done
- Organised and detailed in approach to tasks and planning
- Positive, forward driving approach
- Highly skilled camera operator, with a good understanding kit
- On occasion will be required to work unsocial hours/weekends
- 3-5 years experience in content production
- Passion for all things Bicycle
- Evidence of working in a fast moving studio
- Photography experience
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays
- Early finish on a Friday
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- On-site fitness classes
- Headspace – full access to the meditation app
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- Pension contributions
- Training and personal development
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- Brilliant social events
How to apply
To apply for the role, please email a copy of your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.