We’re looking for an enthusiastic and passionate brand and social media expert to join our team at our Head Office in Poole, Dorset.
This role is a great opportunity to join a much-loved sports brand and become a key player in the marketing team to develop and grow the business.
The role involves managing all brand social media platforms, adhering to the weekly & Quarterly marketing plan and working closely with the creative team to create and promote new product launches, promotions, as well as athlete and marketing campaign content.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
With a university degree or equivalent, you must be talented, creative, easy to work with and be prepared to go the extra mile. We are looking for a superb all-rounder that has experience in digital marketing and is a specialist in organic and paid social marketing.
This is a position for whom the ideal candidate is an avid cyclist, motorcyclist and / or a sports enthusiast. We are looking to achieve serious growth across all social media channels, including core brand channels for bike and motorcycle so need an ambitious individual who will hit the ground running. You will be able to confidently manage the paid and organic social strategy and deliver the brand tone of voice to a t.
The successful candidate will meet engagement and ROI targets for social and wider digital channels and have experience with Analytics platforms including Google Analytics. You will be proactive in regularly reporting on social KPIs, as well as monitoring competitor campaigns.
Monitoring the latest social media trends is an essential part of the role, making sure the brand remains at the forefront of digital developments.
As a wider digital expert, you will also support the brand SEO strategy, undertaking visibility and outreach activities. You will have the ability to write clear, concise design and development briefs and will be an excellent communicator to collaborate effectively with the team.
As the dedicated Social Champion, you will also manage customer services, responding to customers within 24 hours and being internally responsible for finding answers to specific queries.
Experience of using email platforms would also be beneficial, being able to support in ensuring campaigns are shattered through all relevant digital channels.
- Experience in creating and managing successful commercial marketing campaigns through paid ads and organic content across key platforms, including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
- Regular creation of relevant engaging content, across a multitude of platforms.
- Sound understanding of all digital marketing channels (organic, paid, referring, direct).
- Hands-on experience of managing blogger and influencer relationships.
- Experience in producing weekly / monthly KPI reports from social specific platforms and GA.
- Ability to analyse data and produce an optimised account strategy based on results.
- Experience in using CMS management platforms (Shopify).
- Experience in using social aggregator tools (Hootsuite).
- Attention to detail with reporting and metrics.
- Excellent organisational skills & able to meet tight deadlines.
- Work well under pressure / in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a brand / marketing role with social media bias.
- Experience in using brand listening tools (Mention).
- Experience in using email platforms (MailChimp / DotMailer).
- Experience in using Webmaster Tools platforms (Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools).
- Understanding of SEO and the PPC model.
- Enthusiast and real passion for bike / motorcycle.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + UK bank holidays
- Early finish on a Friday
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- Free fruit & biscuits every day
- Fun social events including a fantastic Xmas party
This job description is not exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the company. We withhold the right to change the job specification at any time.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Due to the high number of applications received for this position, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants who have been unsuccessful. This vacancy will be removed as soon as it has been filled.