MUC-OFF LTD - POOLE
Job Type: Full-Time
Muc-Off was founded in 1994 and are now the leading supplier of specialist cycling cleaning and maintenance products in the UK. Following 5 years of explosive growth the company is expanding fast into the European, Asian and North American markets focusing on its core categories of cycling, motorcycle and Athlete performance products.
This is a great time to be part of this rapidly growing, truly innovative British business as we embark on new territories and sectors, whilst growing our brand presence across core bicycle and motorbike markets. In what is a truly results-driven culture; the rewards and career development opportunities are second to none.
About the role
As the business continues to grow at a fast pace we are looking for a Customer Service Executive to be responsible for ensuring that multi-language consumer queries are responded to quickly and efficiently whilst providing an excellent service level.
- To respond to general customers queries via various methods of communication.
- To create tickets, assigning priority and managing within defined SLAs
- To liaise with third party suppliers & internal departments regarding delays or challenges which may affect our customers.
- To record and process returns, replacements and goodwill gestures for customers.
- To ensure that all orders are shipped within a pre agreed SLA and manage relationships with appropriate departments and/or thirds parties when they fall outside of the pre agreed SLA.
- To process internal orders and assist other wider team members where required.
- Become a Brand Advocate.
- To respond to queries via telephone, email or livechat
What we’re looking for
- GCSE’s (or equivalent) 5 A*-C
- At least 2 years in a consumer customer facing environment
- Attention to detail
- Good Communicator both written and orally
- Excellent telephone manner
- Multi-lingual, we are particularly interested to hear from German, French and Italian speakers
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays
- Early finish on a Fridays
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- On-site fitness classes
- Headspace – full access to the meditation app
- Fresh fruit and biscuits each day
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- Pension contributions
- Training and personal development
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- Brilliant social events
How to apply
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.