Muc-Off was founded in 1994 and are now the leading supplier of specialist cycling cleaning and maintenance products in the UK. Following 5 years of explosive growth the company is expanding fast into the European, Asian and North American markets focusing on its core categories of cycling, motorcycle and Athlete performance products.
This is a great time to be part of this rapidly growing, truly innovative British business as we embark on new territories and sectors, whilst growing our brand presence across core bicycle and motorbike markets. In what is a truly results-driven culture; the rewards and career development opportunities are second to none.
About the role
This role is responsible for the collation of Forecast data from multiple sources and consolidating into single Global Demand Forecast. Ensuring constant review and reporting weekly on the forecast progress.
- Collate and Coordinate Forecast data from Account Managers, Retailers and Distributors to consolidate a Demand Forecast across approx.1400 skus
- Assess and improve current Forecast Process and techniques
- Monthly/Weekly Sales Forecast / Demand Planning process
- Maintain rigorous control over the process as part of wider Supply Chain Planning (S&OP / SIOP) process
- Track, report and improve Forecast Accuracy
- Analyse future stock position and collaborate with wider Supply Chain team to optimise stock performance
- Manage US stock shipment planning.
- Management of Logistics for US shipments
- Reporting of performance of sales channels -Amazon, ECOM, Distributors.
- Weekly Reporting
What we’re looking for
- Experience of Demand Forecasting for finished goods
- You will have a high level of numeracy and advanced Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to communicate with Stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to handle uncertainty and ambiguous situations, including promotional activities of Marketing Dept and Retailers
- Experience (particularly SAP Business One)
- SAP Using or creating Demand Planning tools within Excel
- Knowledge of MRP and broader Supply Chain Planning
- Experience of working in a Finished Goods / FMCG environment
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- Headspace – full access to the meditation app
- Pension contributions
- Training and personal development
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- Brilliant social events
How to apply
To apply for the role, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.