ABOUT THE ROLE
As part of Muc-Off’s design and marketing team we are seeking for a Graphic Designer to develop and grow with the business. Reporting to the Head of Creative, the designer role involves creating great design and artwork across our print and digital materials, including product and packaging design, website and digital media assets and supporting our video editor with production of content. The role requires you to follow through briefs from creative inception to production and execution, from new product launches to marketing campaign materials.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
With a university degree or equivalent, and good knowledge of current design software, you will be able to quickly take ideas from creative sketch to delivered artwork. With a flair for typography, illustration and image creation, you are able to bring these elements into the mix to regularly create fresh, exciting designs. We are looking for someone who draws their inspiration from all creative disciplines, with an avid fandom of extreme sports thrown into the mix. You’ll be able to clearly communicate your ideas to your team and to the business, and demonstrate and share your influences and inspiration to encourage development of the brand. With a can-do attitude, and a personal passion for all things brand and design, you will be able to hit the ground running in this fast paced team. You will need to be a well-organised worker who is able to prioritise and work through tasks and projects to get the job done.
- 3-5 years prior work experience
- Excellent knowledge of current design applications, specifically Adobe Creative Cloud
- The ability to create print ready artwork
- The ability to develop assets for digital use, across web and social media platforms
- Extensive use of Apple OS
- A keen eye for new ideas and creative inspiration
- The ability to communicate your ideas and plans to your colleagues and wider team
- Good attention to detail
- Project management and organisational skills to keep on top of your workload desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of bicycle and/or motorbike sports
- Copy writing and grammatical skills
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays
- Early finish on a Fridays
- Fresh fruit and biscuits each day
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- Pension contributions
- Training and personal development
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual, energetic and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- On-site fitness classes
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- Brilliant social events
This job description is not exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the company. We withhold the right to change the job specification at any time.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Due to the high number of applications received for this position, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants who have been unsuccessful. This vacancy will be removed as soon as it has been filled.