DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
MUC-OFF LTD - POOLE
Job Type: Full-time
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Digital Executive to join our team at our Head Office in Poole, Dorset.
Founded in Poole, UK, Muc-Off has been dedicated to developing care and maintenance products for anyone with an active lifestyle since 1994. With a wealth of experience in the bicycle, motorcycle, and automotive industries, the company is committed to bridging the gap between adrenaline-fuelled sports and quality care of equipment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and talented Digital Marketing Executive to join one of the UK’s fastest growing extreme sports company’s. The successful applicant will work alongside the Marketing Manager in the planning and execution of the company’s online marketing strategy across all channels. This role is based in Poole, Dorset.
- Oversee social media strategy across Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Manage social media advertising campaigns.
- Review and optimization of website SEO.
- Manage PPC (pay-per-click) campaigns.
- Participate in marketing planning sessions.
- Writing copy for marketing materials.
- Track and analyse digital traffic, providing regular internal reports.
- Have a solid understanding and passion for social media marketing, content marketing and email marketing.
- Proven experience growing online audiences and developing a brand’s tone of voice.
- Experience using digital marketing tools such as Mailchimp, Hootsuite and Google Analytics.
- Ability to work with autonomy in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have at least two years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Well-organized and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Problem solver who can remain calm under pressure.
- Passion for cycling and/or motorcycling a must.
- Confidence to make suggestions when they see an opportunity for improvement.
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS.
- Experience in photography and videography.
- Possess marketing qualification, such as a marketing degree of CIM.
- Previous experience using Shopify a big plus.
- Portfolio of work included with application desirable.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- A competitive salary.
- 20 days holiday + UK bank holidays.
- A fun, casual, energetic working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness!
- On-site car parking.
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products.
- Fun social events including a fantastic summer & Xmas party.
This job description is not exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the company. We withhold the right to change the job specification at any time.
Due to the high number of applications received for this position, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants who have been unsuccessful. This vacancy will be removed as soon as it has been filled.APPLY NOW
Please send your CV to email@example.com.