DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
MUC-OFF LTD - POOLE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join one of the UK’s fastest growing extreme sports company's. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Digital Marketing Manager will own and drive the company's many digital channels from our Head Office in Poole, Dorset.
- Oversee Muc-Off's digital marketing strategy. Responsible for directly managing platforms such as social media and Google Adwords, plus overseeing our digital advertising strategy
- Responsible for the company’s domestic and international websites. Assess and report Google Analytics data to higher management
- Support marketing team in creation of blog posts, videos and other rich media content
- Oversee the company’s digital marketing budget
- Work with the Sales Manager and the design team to create and implement various marketing campaigns and promote the many professional athletes and teams we work with
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in digital marketing management (social media, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, email marketing, PPC and SEO in particular)
- Strong written and communications skills
- Proven budget management
- Good IT skills in Outlook, Excel and Word. Experience in Adobe programs such as Photoshop is desirable
- Enjoy working within a fast-paced environment
- Full-UK driving license & passport
- On occasion will be required to work unsocial hours and/or weekends
- A real passion for cycling and/or motorcycling would be a huge bonus, as we are a collective of people that are truly passionate about two-wheeled sports!
- An "eye for detail” in aesthetics and grammar
- Experience of photography
- Experience of HTML / CSS
This job description is not exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the company. We withhold the right to change the job specification at any time.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Due to the high number of applications received for this position, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants who have been unsuccessful. This vacancy will be removed as soon as it has been filled.APPLY NOW
Please send your CV to email@example.com.