Contract type: Permanent, 39 hours per week.
Location: Poole, Dorset (flexible working will be considered)
As the business continues to grow at a fast pace there is now a need for an experienced Brand Executive who will report into the Global Head of Marketing at our Head Office in Poole, Dorset where they will be responsible for our “Protect & Serve” mission.
About the role
The Brand Executive is responsible for owning the creation and delivery of “Mission Protect & Serve” which includes supporting a fast growing range of products such as antibac sanitisers, face masks & device cleaners as well as delivering the broader social mission that serves to support the local and global communities in the fight against Covid-19.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to help develop a cohesive communications and engagement plan in support of the antibac product portfolio and broader social missions in the UK, EU & North America.
- Develop distinctive and disruptive multi channel communication campaigns across owned, earned and paid media in order to broaden the reach of Muc-Off beyond the brands core audience.
- Develop and deploy “launch” consumer facing campaigns for new products.
- Work with our Trade Marketing, PR & Comms and Ecomm teams to ensure excellent delivery of campaigns and consistency in messaging.
- Define KPIs and corresponding metrics to facilitate performance reporting on an agreed basis to relevant stakeholders.
- Define, align and control marketing spend ensuring ROI is maximised.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a highly organised, driven and charismatic individual who thrives on delivering outstanding results in a fast paced environment. With 4+ years of marketing experience in personal / household care plus either experience or a significant interest in bicycle or powersports, this role is perfect for those with the drive to get stuck into projects and deliver great business results. The successful candidate will need to be able to manage multiple projects at pace and creative a positive impact on those around them in order to get things done.
As a new segment to the portfolio, and new role to the business, the ideal candidate will have proven end to end experience of creating distinctive and disruptive campaigns.
This is a great time to be part of this rapidly growing, truly innovative British business as we embark on new territories and sectors, whilst growing our brand presence across core bicycle and motorbike markets. In what is a truly results-driven culture; the rewards and career development opportunities are second to none.
- Degree-level educated
- Proven experience of developing and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Good knowledge of the personal care segment and how to achieve cut through
- Evidence of building strong relationships and positive impacts of people
- A positive ‘glass half full’ outlook
- Strong organisational skills and a focus on delivery
- Ability to challenge the status quo and push for what you believe in
- Proven ability to work independently in a high pressure, fast growth environment
- Proven budget management
- Good IT skills, Outlook, Excel Word, PowerPoint, Adobe programs
- On occasion will be required to work unsocial hours/weekends
- Willingness to travel in Europe and on occasion further a field
- A degree in Marketing and/or a CIM Diploma
- Excellence in project management
- Evidence of working in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays
- Early finish on a Fridays
- Fresh fruit and biscuits each day
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- Pension contributions
- Training and personal development
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual, energetic and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- On-site fitness classes
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- Brilliant social events
This job description is not exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the company. We withhold the right to change the job specification at any time.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Due to the high number of applications received for this position, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants who have been unsuccessful. This vacancy will be removed as soon as it has been filled.