About The Role
Based at our HQ in Poole and satellite office in London this is the rarest of opportunities to join the board of a globally recognised and much loved sports brand to work with the Managing Director, Sales & Business Development Director and Finance Director to shape and deliver an ambitious long term strategic growth plan.
The Muc-Off brand has built an enviable reputation amongst lovers of two wheels and is now the UK market leader and a top 3 brand in Europe, Asia and North America with a firm goal to achieve global market leadership in 2 wheel cleaning and maintenance.
As a key member of the leadership team the successful candidate will:
- Work with the board to set, define and deliver a global marketing strategy & annual plans that are aligned to the overall strategic plan
- Build, coach & upskill the marketing team
- Drive success in the e-commerce channel
- Take full responsibility for a marketing budget that is currently set at a significant proportion of sales
- Be comfortable working with high profile sponsorship partners
This is a position for whom the ideal candidate is an avid cyclist, motorcyclist and / or a sports enthusiast with clear views and the ability to articulate them into commercially viable strategies whilst building strong and effective relationships at all levels in the business.
The successful candidate will thrive working in a fast paced, energetic environment for a brand that is growing at a rate far exceeding that of it’s competitors and has significant long term ambitions.
As well as a demonstrable ability to set clear vision and take others with them the candidate will also need the resilience to be effective in a passionate & driven team.
The candidate will have proven experience across multi-branded & multi-channel businesses and deep expertise in social media, digital marketing and e-commerce. Additionally they will be a natural influencer and networker with huge drive and energy and total comfort working in a highly entrepreneurial environment.
What Can We Offer?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + UK bank holidays
- Early finish on a Friday
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- Free fruit & biscuits every day
- Fun social events including a fantastic Xmas party