Muc-Off was founded in 1994 and are now the leading supplier of specialist cycling cleaning and maintenance products in the UK, have a presence in 90 countries & are one of the most admired brands in the industry working with top teams such as Ineos, Bahrain-McLaren & Commencal-Muc-Off in Cycling as well as VR46 in MotoGP 2&3 and the Ducati World Superbike team. The company is expanding fast into the European and North American markets focusing on its core categories of cycling, motorcycle and Athlete performance products.
As the business continues to grow and expand its’ routes to market, we have a need for a Head of E-commerce, a new role which will report into the Global Head of Sales & Business Development. The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Overall responsibility for the strategic direction, planning & execution of muc-off.com, and associated group web-sites, in line with our overall brand commercial strategies
- Overall P&L responsibility for muc-off.com
- Maximising online sales performance through effective management and development of the team, ensuring focus remains on delivery of the long- term strategy.
- Line management responsibility for our e-commerce trading manager and with that, ownership of the annual revenue & margin targets for muc-off.com
- Overall responsibility for the planning and delivery of the global e-commerce digital marketing budget
- Line management responsibility for our in- house web development team
- Responsibility for all web-site analytics and recommendations for the direction of future plans that arise from these insights
- Overall responsibility for all e-CRM planning & execution
- Liaising and influencing cross functionally across the senior management team, ensuring all stake holders are engaged on Ecommerce activity, projects and strategy, and knowledge, assistance and insight is acquired where needed.
- Partnering with the marketing function to analyse marketing channels performance and provide guidance on future online investment.
- Ensuring exceptional user experience, from landing on the site, through to product delivery.
- Successfully run SEO, PPC and paid social campaigns
This is a position for whom the ideal candidate will be an avid cyclist, motorcyclist and / or sports enthusiast with a high level of e-comm trading, marketing and strategic brand planning capability and experience
The successful candidate will thrive working in an extremely fast paced, energetic environment for a brand that is growing fast and has huge ambitions globally.
It is essential that the candidate is able to demonstrate not only the key attributes outlined above but also high energy, world class communication skills and demonstrable evidence that they thrive in high expectation roles.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays
- Early finish on a Fridays
- Fresh fruit and biscuits each day
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- Pension contributions
- Training and personal development
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual, energetic and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- On-site fitness classes
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- Brilliant social events
This job description is not exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the company. We withhold the right to change the job specification at any time.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Due to the high number of applications received for this position, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants who have been unsuccessful. This vacancy will be removed as soon as it has been filled.