A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Internal Sales Representative to join one of the UK’s fastest growing extreme sports companies. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing sales support to our dealer network.
This is not a role for the faint hearted, Muc-Off moves at a rapid pace and you will need to have the ability to think on your feet, re-prioritise quickly and problem solve. Meticulous organisation will be crucial, along with a good sense of humour.
AS A KEY TEAM MEMBER OF THE SALES TEAM, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in sales, preferably within a fast paced, multi-product environment, have established sales techniques and be skilled at maximising sales, with a proven track record of hitting targets.
- Be Extremely driven and self-motivated, with a genuine passion to sell and be at the top of your game.
- Have exceptional communication / listening skills, be able to build rapport easily and maintain superb working relationships, whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Have experience of using your own initiative and contributing to the team in a friendly and positive manner, being flexible and adaptable to company requirements, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel, to a proficient standard, along with accurate keyboard skills, and excellent workload management skills is essential.
- Problem solver who can remain calm under pressure.
- Knowledge of the cycling and/or motorcycle industry.
- A passion for cycling and/or motorcycling to join the already obsessive team that collectively share a love for all things 2 wheels!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays
- Early finish on a Fridays
- Fresh fruit and biscuits each day
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- Pension contributions
- Training and personal development
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual, energetic and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- On-site fitness classes
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- Brilliant social events
This job description is not exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the company. We withhold the right to change the job specification at any time.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Due to the high number of applications received for this position, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants who have been unsuccessful. This vacancy will be removed as soon as it has been filled.