Internal Sales Representative
Muc-Off was founded in 1994 and are now the leading supplier of specialist cycling cleaning and maintenance products in the UK. Following 5 years of explosive growth the company is expanding fast into the European, Asian and North American markets focusing on its core categories of cycling, motorcycle and Athlete performance products.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Internal Sales Representative to join one of the UK’s fastest growing extreme sports companies. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing sales support to our dealer network.
This is not a role for the faint hearted, Muc-Off moves at a rapid pace and you will need to have the ability to think on your feet, re-prioritise quickly and problem solve. Meticulous organisation will be crucial.
As a key team member of the sales team, the successful candidate will
- As part of the Internal Sales Team, you will be responsible for proactively developing our customer base to achieve targeted sales. You will help to resolve incoming technical questions and deliver accurate feedback, in order to stimulate inbound sales
- You will build customers trust and loyalty in order to secure long term company goals
- Working very closely with the area managers, you will look to maximize all sales opportunities, including calling out to actively introduce products, sell offers/promotions and up sell at every opportunity
- Continue growing our market share
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills coupled with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience in sales, preferably within a fast paced, multi-product environment, have established sales techniques and be skilled at maximising sales, with a proven track record of hitting targets
- Be Extremely driven and self-motivated, with a genuine passion to sell and be at the top of your game
- Have exceptional communication / listening skills, be able to build rapport easily and maintain superb working relationships, whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times
- Have experience of using your own initiative and contributing to the team in a friendly and positive manner, being flexible and adaptable to company requirements, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel, to a proficient standard, along with accurate keyboard skills, and excellent workload management skills is essential.
- Problem solver who can remain calm under pressure.
- Knowledge of the cycling and/or motorcycle industry
- A passion for cycling and/or motorcycling to join the already obsessive team that collectively share a love for all things 2 wheels!
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays (increase with Service)
- Early finish on a Fridays
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Pension contributions
- Long Service Rewards
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- Brilliant social events
How to apply
To apply for the role, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.