ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to the growth within the Company we are now looking for a Junior E-Commerce Designer to work alongside our experienced and passionate design team. Reporting to the Head of Design, your role will be crucial to supporting the delivery of key design and marketing projects. You will have a creative flair with the ability to follow design briefs and guidelines accurately.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
With a university degree or equivalent, and good knowledge of current design software, you will be a fast learner with a genuine passion for design. Our ideal candidate will be someone who draws inspiration from all creative disciplines and is an avid fan of extreme sports. You will have a genuine interest in Muc-Off and all sub-sectors within Muc-Off, and be an expert on each, giving you the ability to mould and switch your design style quickly.
You’ll have the ability to clearly communicate your ideas to both the design team and the wider business. With a can-do attitude, you will be able to hit the ground running in our fast-paced team. You will need to be organised, with the ability to prioritise and work through tasks and projects to get the job done.
- Create and deliver digital assets for e-commerce campaigns across B2C platforms;
- Liaise with sales in order to deliver content for monthly promotions on our B2B platform;
- Assist with general studio duties and artworking;
- Creation of design with support from design and marketing managers.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a creative environment, preferably in an agency;
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite;
- Excellent eye for detail and the ability to ensure all creative content is consistent and delivered on-brand;
- The ability to develop assets for digital use, across web and social media platforms;
- A keen eye for new ideas and creative inspiration;
- The ability to communicate your ideas and plans to your colleagues and wider team;
- Confident working both collaboratively with your team and on your own.
- Understanding of Mailchimp and / or other email platforms;
- Understanding of a variety of CMS – preferably Shopify;
- Knowledge of designing for social platforms;
- Understanding of best UX practices and the ability to convey this when designing for an e-commerce environment;
- A keen interest in extreme sports/riding advantageous;
- Although not a lead requirement, an understanding of print and artworking advantageous.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- A competitive salary;
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays;
- A fun, casual, energetic working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness;
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products.