INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
MUC-OFF LTD - POOLE
Job Type: Full-time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, dynamic account manager to join one of the UK’s fastest growing extreme sports company’s. Need to be available to start January 2018.
Founded in Poole, UK, Muc-Off has been dedicated to developing care and maintenance products for anyone with an active lifestyle since 1994. With a wealth of experience in the bicycle, motorcycle, and automotive industries, the company is committed to bridging the gap between adrenaline-fuelled sports and quality care of equipment.
- Manage and develop our ambitious growth plans with our Asian customer base (Inc Japan, China, Thailand & S.Korea) within the cycling industry.
- Research and develop new sales leads within these regions and grow existing partnerships.
- Travel will be required to these destinations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well versed in Excel, Word & Power point.
- Well-organized and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Problem solver who can remain calm under pressure.
- Real passion for cycling a must.
- Confidence to make suggestions when they see an opportunity for improvement.
- Based in, or willing to relocate to, Poole, Dorset.
- Knowledge of the global bicycle industry.
- Asian speaking (not essential).
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- A competitive salary.
- 20 days holiday + UK bank holidays.
- A fun, casual, energetic working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness!
- On-site car parking.
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products.
- Fun social events including a fantastic summer & Xmas party.
This job description is not exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the company. We withhold the right to change the job specification at any time.
Salary is entry level and will be dependent on experience. Candidates will be required to complete a short written task if asked to attend an interview.
Due to the high number of applications received for this position, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants who have been unsuccessful. This vacancy will be removed as soon as it has been filled.APPLY NOW
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.