We’re looking for an experienced presenter to be the face of the Muc-Off video content, as the business continues to grow in both the Bicycle & Motorcycle markets at a phenomenal rate our video content is a key area of growth.
Full time / 39 hrs
Monday - Thursday 0830 - 1730, and early finish at 1630 on Fridays
A dedicated 1 hour unpaid lunch break
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
This is a position for whom the ideal candidate needs to have a huge passion for bicycle &/or motorcycles (ideally both)! They’ll need to have an abundance of energy and want to talk about all things Bikes! The candidate needs to be able to adapt to the Bicycle and Motorcycle segments and have a clear understanding of both markets. This will also include travel to visit sponsored athletes/teams where they must be comfortable in interviewing riders and team partners.
It is essential that the candidate has strong organisational skills to ensure the content production and flow is efficient as possible.
The successful candidate will thrive working in a fast paced, energetic environment for a brand that is growing fast and has huge ambitions globally in the coming years.
- Plan, script and present videos based on the content schedule
- General research for content ideas
- Work with the marketing and commercial team to develop ideas for content for Muc-Off content
- Aide in trade marketing content for commercial team to share
- Creation of podcasts
- Delivery of completed scripts on time for approval
- Work with the content team to deliver educational, brand and athlete videos
- Work with the social media team to deliver off site content
- Liaise with the production manager for planning and logistics of shoots
- Support the events team when required
- Predominantly work in the HQ in Poole but overseas travel is required
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays
- Early finish on a Fridays
- Fresh fruit and biscuits each day
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- Pension contributions
- Training and personal development
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual, energetic and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- On-site fitness classes
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- Brilliant social events
This job description is not exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the company. We withhold the right to change the job specification at any time.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Due to the high number of applications received for this position, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants who have been unsuccessful. This vacancy will be removed as soon as it has been filled.