MUC-OFF LTD - POOLE
Job Type: Full-Time
Muc-Off was founded in 1994 and are now the leading supplier of specialist cycling cleaning and maintenance products in the UK. Following 5 years of explosive growth the company is expanding fast into the European, Asian and North American markets focusing on its core categories of cycling, motorcycle and Athlete performance products.
Muc-Off is continuing to grow at a rapid pace. We are a truly innovative British business and are embarking on new territories and sectors, whilst growing our brand presence across core bicycle and motorbike markets. In what is a truly results-driven culture, the expectations are high, but with our awesome team, we're safe in the knowledge that nothing is impossible!
About the role
We’re looking for a Marketing Assistant to support the implementation our marketing campaigns and activities. The successful candidate will work with the rest of the team to help deliver and optimise the marketing plan reporting directly to the Head of Bicycle Marketing.
You’ll be joining a tight-knit marketing team and working across a broad range of areas from athlete and team relationship management, partnership activations, assisting with press relations and helping to implement external comms across multiple channels.
- Assist the wider marketing team in creating, launching and optimising both online and offline marketing activities
- Support PR and Comms in delivering best-in-class category communications
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns
- Help to manage project timelines and budgets
- Monitor and report on the performance of marketing activities and spend, identifying opportunities for optimisation and efficiency
- Work with Head of Marketing to maximise the ROI of our sponsorship portfolio
- Help to build and manage an ambassador/influencer programme
- All administration duties including databases and spreadsheets are kept up to date with scheduled promotions and events
What we’re looking for
The successful candidate will have a keen interest in marketing as well as a passion for the lifestyle or sports sectors. You’ll be educated to degree level and/or have some intern or basic experience in marketing, PR and/or advertising.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting in the development and implementation of some of the best-in-class marketing campaigns that drive great business results. We’re looking for someone with drive to get stuck into projects to deliver great business results.
- Organised, with exceptional attention to detail
- Good creative judgement
- Evidence of building strong relationships and positive impacts of people
- A positive ‘glass half full’ outlook
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast growth environment
- Good IT skills, Outlook, Excel Word, PowerPoint, Adobe programs
- On occasion will be required to work unsocial hours/weekends
- Willingness to travel in Europe and on occasion further a field
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Degree-level educated
- Experience of the marketing campaign process, from planning, to briefing, creative development, implementation and measurement
- Good knowledge and understanding of the bicycle and/or powersports industries
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays increase with length of service
- Early finish on a Fridays
- Fresh fruit and biscuits each day
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- Pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual, energetic and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products and other brands
- Brilliant social events
How to apply
To apply for the role, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.