MUC-OFF LTD - POOLE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join one of the UK’s fastest growing extreme sports company’s. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing assistance and support on a full-time basis to the marketing team at Muc-Off’s head office in Poole, Dorset.
- Assist with all aspects of communications, advertising, social media, events and athlete management
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders (e.g. media partners, digital agencies etc.) to ensure marketing objectives are met and brand message is consistent
- Assist in the production of marketing collateral including newsletters, blog posts, social media posts, newsletters and other promotional materials as required
- Manage Muc-Off email database as required
- Present ideas and projects to management as needed
- Report on KPIs to ensure marketing strategy is effective
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
Essential Skills & Experience
- At least 1 year of experience in a marketing role, preferably within a sports environment
- Knowledge of marketing tools such as Mailchimp, Hootsuite and Google Analytics
- Proven experience in nurturing audiences across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Problem solver who can remain calm under pressure
- Confidence to make suggestions when they see an opportunity for improvement
- Full-UK driving license & passport
- On occasion will be required to work unsocial hours and/or weekends
- A real passion for cycling and/or motorcycling would be a huge bonus, as we are a collective of people that are truly passionate about two-wheeled sports!
- Graduate in a marketing, social media, communications or a related field a big plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in photography
- Experience of HTML / CSS
This job description is not exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the company. We withhold the right to change the job specification at any time.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Due to the high number of applications received for this position, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants who have been unsuccessful. This vacancy will be removed as soon as it has been filled.APPLY NOW
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.