MARKETING INTERN X 2
MUC-OFF LTD - POOLE
Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Hours: Full-Time
Muc-Off is the leading brand in cycle, motorcycle and athlete care. The business is in an exciting growth phase and has recently launched the Athlete Performance brand, taking Muc-Off into the personal care market. Our partnerships with some of the top global teams and athletes such as Team Sky, Danny MacAskill and Trek Factory Racing give us access to exclusive content across all cycling disciplines and beyond.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a pair of enthusiastic Marketing Interns to join one of the UK’s fastest growing extreme sports company’s. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing assistance and support on a full-time basis to the marketing team at Muc-Off’s head office in Poole, Dorset.
- Assist with all aspects of communications, advertising, social media, events and athlete management
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders (e.g. media partners, digital agencies etc.) to ensure marketing objectives are met and brand message is consistent
- Assist in the production of marketing collateral including newsletters, blog posts, social media posts, newsletters and other promotional materials as required
- Manage Muc-Off email database as required
- Present ideas and projects to management as needed
- Report on KPIs to ensure marketing strategy is effective
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
- Knowledge of marketing tools such as Mailchimp, Hootsuite and Google Analytics
- Proven experience in nurturing audiences across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Problem solver who can remain calm under pressure
- Confidence to make suggestions when they see an opportunity for improvement
- At least 1 year of experience in a marketing role, preferably within a sports environment
- A real passion for cycling and/or motorcycling would be a huge bonus as we are a collective of people that are truly passionate about two-wheeled sports!
- Graduate in a marketing, social media, communications or a related field a big plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in photography
- Experience in HTML / CSS
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A competitive salary
- 20 days holiday + UK bank holidays
- A fun, casual, energetic working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness!
- On-site car parking
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- Free fruit & biscuits every day
- Fun social events including a fantastic Xmas party
This job description is not exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the company. We withhold the right to change the job specification at any time.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Due to the high number of applications received for this position, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants who have been unsuccessful. This vacancy will be removed as soon as it has been filled.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.