Muc-Off was established in 1994, and since then we have experienced strong global growth in the bicycle and motorcycle / powersports markets. Today, we are global leaders in our field and have a disruptive and distinctive approach to life. Partnered with some of the world’s best teams and athletes across a range of motor cycling disciplines, Muc-Off has become the reference point in the care and maintenance category with exciting and ambitious plans for the future.
This is an awesome time to be part of this truly innovative British brand as we embark upon new territories and sectors, whilst growing our brand presence and engagement for our core portfolio.
This is a truly results-driven culture where everyone can make a difference and contribute to the future chapter of the ‘OG’ in bike care.
About the role
With continued growth opportunities yet to be realised, there is now a need for an experienced Motorcycle / Powersports Marketing Manager who will report into the Global Marketing Director. The role is responsible for building the marketing plan against key strategic priorities and owning its delivery, analysis, and continual improvement for the motorcycle / powersports category.
- Work with the Global Marketing Director to help develop a cohesive global motorcycle / powersports marketing plan in line with the business’ objectives, strategic and tactical need.
- Responsible for core portfolio marketing campaigns and new product launch communication campaigns, including defining, delivery and reporting
- Manage a range of high-profile athletes & team sponsorships ensuring deliverables and ROI are maximised
- Work cross functionally to run both online and offline marketing activities, executing engaging campaigns around new product launches, key product campaigns, athlete/team sponsorships
- Define KPIs and corresponding metrics to facilitate performance reporting on an agreed basis to relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for continuously analysing industry trends and internal consumer data in order to make recommendations for performance improvement
What we’re looking for:
- We’re looking for a driven and results orientated marketing professional, with exceptional marketing experience preferably with some time at a line management level. You are relaxed and adept at navigating across any stage of the marketing channels and come armed with a curious and creative mind combined with a ‘get it done’ mentality
- This is a hands-on role and therefore requires players, not spectators, who are keen to get stuck in and find the most effective way of cracking challenges and are not afraid to stand up and be counted
- If you love 2 wheels then we want to see that turn into engaging and disruptive campaigns that punch way above the budget
- A 2-wheel fanatic who is, and keeps up with, the latest in the motorcycle / powersports industry and the world of marketing best practice
- Positive energy and an ability to bring people with you (even when sometimes they don’t want to) is key in this small, but highly engaged team
- Degree-level educated
- Proven experience of developing and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Good knowledge and understanding of the motorcycle / powersports industries (preferably on a global basis)
- Evidence of building strong relationships and positive impacts on people
- A positive ‘glass half full’ outlook with a good attention to detail and getting the job done
- Ability to challenge the status quo and push for what you believe in whilst not leaving people behind
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good IT skills: Outlook, Excel Word, PowerPoint, Adobe programs
- On occasion will be required to travel / work at awesome events such as Daytona Bike week, World Superbikes and MotoGP
- A degree in Marketing and/or a CIM Diploma
- Excellence in project management and an eye for putting the right process in place to get the job done
- Evidence of working in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid working
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Early finish on a Fridays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Long Service Rewards
- Pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products and other brands in the industry
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- Summertime hours (to allow people to get out and enjoy the sun … when it decides to appear)
- Brilliant social events
- A dynamic office working environment where staff are encouraged to indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
How to apply
To apply for the role, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.