About The Role
As the business continues to grow there is a need for a dedicated new business sales account manager who will report into the Global Head of Sales & Business Development to build a minimum of £5M of new business within 3 years. The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Focus on finding relevant new business sales opportunities with direct retail customers in the UK & Europe.
- Identify target customers by country (retailers & brands)
- Identify relevant products in the Muc-Off range that can be sold to the targeted list of customers
- Gain appointments with the target list and go through the necessary steps to on-board them as permanently sustainable Muc-Off customers
- Account manage new customers through their first few months as Muc-Off customers before handing them off to be managed by the account management team
This is a position for whom the ideal candidate is an avid cyclist, motorcyclist and / or sports enthusiast with a demonstrable track record of finding and executing new business sales opportunities.
The successful candidate will thrive working in a fast paced, energetic environment for a brand that is growing fast and has huge ambitions globally in the coming years.
It is essential that the candidate has strong commercial sales experience and a demonstrable track record of successfully finding new business. The candidate will have exceptional planning, analytical, communication & presentation skills and will need to be comfortable working on their own in a target & results driven environment and will be motivated by the opportunity to earn significant performance related bonus’s.
What Can We Offer?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + UK bank holidays
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- Free fruit & biscuits every day
- Fun social events including a fantastic Xmas party