A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a New Product Introduction Manager to join one of the UK’s fastest growing extreme sports companies. The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring the transition of New Products from Research and development to Launch, Production and ongoing Sales.
This is not a role for the faint hearted, Muc-Off moves at a rapid pace and you will need to have the ability to think on your feet, re-prioritise quickly and problem solve. Meticulous organisation will be crucial, along with a good sense of humour.
AS A KEY TEAM MEMBER OF THE OPERATIONS TEAM, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Be able to manage numerous new product introductions with attention to detail.
- When existing products change manage the changes through the business to ensure continuity of supply.
- Have great project management skills to ensure all departments are on targets with their actions
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills coupled with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in previous New Product Introduction rolls, preferably within a fast paced, multi-product environment.
- Be extremely driven and self-motivated, with a genuine passion to sell and be at the top of your game.
- The ability to work to deadlines and meet Key performance objectives.
- Have exceptional communication / listening skills, be able to build rapport easily and maintain superb working relationships, whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Have experience of using your own initiative and also contributing to the team in a friendly and positive manner, being flexible and adaptable to company requirements, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Problem solver who can remain calm under pressure.
- Knowledge of the cycling and/or motorcycle industry.
- A passion for cycling and/or motorcycling to join the already obsessive team that collectively share a love for all things 2 wheels!
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday and UK Bank holidays.
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products.
- Legendary social events including summer and Christmas parties