Muc-Off was founded in 1994 and are now the leading supplier of specialist cycling cleaning and maintenance products in the UK. Following 5 years of explosive growth the company is expanding fast into the European, Asian and North American markets focusing on its core categories of cycling, motorcycle and Athlete performance products.
This is a great time to be part of this rapidly growing, truly innovative British business as we embark on new territories and sectors, whilst growing our brand presence across core bicycle and motorbike markets. In what is a truly results-driven culture, the rewards and career development opportunities are second to none.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Artworker to join the Muc-Off team.
About the role
As part of Muc-Off’s creative team we are seeking an experienced artworker to focus primarily on our packaging artwork needs. Reporting to the Head of Creative and a dotted line to our Compliance Manager, the artworker role will ensure that all product artwork reflects the global needs of our brand. This will include retouching, reworking or amending a design through to customising typography, colour balancing, resizing and adding compliance / marketing text across the relevant segments of our global portfolio. You'll have a great eye for detail and a meticulous and methodical approach to your work.
When the opportunity arises, this role will also be able to support the business from a graphic design perspective, responding to briefs from different functions in the team across online and offline mediums.
What we’re looking for
With a university degree or equivalent, and good knowledge of current and emerging design software, you will be able to efficiently and effectively organise, plan and deliver an artwork program to a high standard. With a keen eye for detail and the willingness to push yourself and grow with the team, you will be able to work accurately at pace.
Desired experience / skill sets
- With a university degree or equivalent
- Artwork experience (inhouse or agency)
- Excellent knowledge of current design applications, specifically Adobe Creative Cloud
- The ability to create print ready packaging artwork
- The ability to design assets for digital use including mailers, web banners and social media platforms
- Extensive use of Apple OS
- Strong personal organisational skills and drive in order to ensure projects are managed effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to proactively spot challenges and propose solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of bicycle and/or motorbike sports
- Copy writing and grammatical skills
- A fantastic level of detail for proofing and design sign-off
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Early finish on a Fridays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Long Service Rewards
- Pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products and other brands in the industry
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- Summertime hours (to allow people to get out and enjoy the sun … when it decides to appear)
- Brilliant social events
- A dynamic office working environment where staff are encouraged to indulge their passions for cycling, motorcycles and fitness
How to apply
To apply for the role, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a link to your showreel in your application