MUC-OFF LTD - POOLE
Job Type: Full-Time
As the business continues to grow at a fast pace there is now a need for an experienced Marketing Manager who will report into the Global Head of Powersports Marketing at our Head Office in Poole, Dorset.
About the role
The Marketing Manager is responsible for contributing to the marketing strategy and owning the delivery, analysis and continual improvement of the marketing plan and it’s implementation. This will be facilitated through the development and management of a discipline-specific marketing team.
- Work with the Head of Marketing to help develop a cohesive global powersports marketing strategy and marketing plan in line with the business’objectives.
- Build, lead and develop a discipline-specific marketing team to implement the marketing strategy and campaign plans.
- Responsible for continuously analysing industry trends and internal consumer data in order to recommend and deliver strategic and tactical shifts.
- Work with our digital, PR & Comms, sales and events teams to run both online and offline marketing activities, executing engaging campaigns around new product launches, quarterly campaigns, athlete/team sponsorships etc.
- Define KPIs and corresponding metrics to facilitate performance reporting on an agreed basis to relevant stakeholders.
- Help build and develop strategic partnerships with organizations to maximize messaging power.
- Maximising ROI on sponsorship portfolio.
- Build and manage an ambassador/influencer programme.
What we’re looking for
Relationships are key so evidence of managing and building strong partnerships is required.
We’re looking for an exceptional leader to help develop and implement our powersports marketing strategy from our HQ based in Branksome, Poole, Dorset. With 6+ years of marketing experience including some time at a management level, in lifestyle or sports sectors you will be a natural leader with the drive to get stuck into projects to deliver great business results. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing strategies that strengthen the company’s market share and consumer awareness both at home and abroad.
As a high-profile leader of the brand within the business, you will play an important role in generating and reinforcing excitement from consumers through your strategic vision.
- Degree-level educated
- Proven experience of developing and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Good knowledge and understanding of the powersports industries on a global basis
- Evidence of building strong relationships and positive impacts of people
- A positive ‘glass half full’ outlook
- People power - strong leadership skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo and push for what you believe in
- Proven ability to work independently in a high pressure, fast growth environment
- Proven budget management
- Good IT skills, Outlook, Excel Word, PowerPoint, Adobe programs
- On occasion will be required to work unsocial hours/weekends
- Willingness to travel in Europe and on occasion further a field
- A degree in Marketing and/or a CIM Diploma
- Excellence in project management and an eye for putting the right process in place to get the job done
- Evidence of working in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment
- Full motorcycle license
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays
- Early finish on a Fridays
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- On-site fitness classes
- Headspace – full access to the meditation app
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- Pension contributions
- Training and personal development
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- Brilliant social events
How to apply
To apply for the role, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.