This is a position for whom the ideal candidate needs to have a huge passion for all power-sports! They’ll need to have an abundance of energy and want to talk about all things Powersports! With a strong knowledge base of the technical side of the industry, covering anything from Adventure, MX and V Twin to UTV and more. This will also include travel to visit sponsored athletes/teams where they must be comfortable in interviewing riders and team partners.
It is essential that the candidate has strong organisational skills to ensure the content production and flow is efficient as possible.
The successful candidate will thrive working in a fast paced, energetic environment for a brand that is growing fast and has huge ambitions globally in the coming years.
- Plan, script and present videos based on the content schedule
- General research for content ideas
- Work with the marketing, content manager and commercial team to develop ideas for content for Muc-Off.
- Aide in trade marketing content for commercial team to share
- Creation of podcasts
- Delivery of completed scripts on time for approval
- Work with the content team to deliver educational, brand and athlete videos
- Work with the social media team to deliver off site content
- Liaise with the production manager for planning and logistics of shoots
- Support the events team when required
- Predominantly work in the HQ in Poole but overseas travel is required
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays
- Early finish on a Fridays
- Fresh fruit and biscuits each day
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- Pension contributions
- Training and personal development
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual, energetic and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- On-site fitness classes
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- Brilliant social events
This job description is not exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the company. We withhold the right to change the job specification at any time.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Due to the high number of applications received for this position, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants who have been unsuccessful. This vacancy will be removed as soon as it has been filled.