About The Role
As the business continues to grow at a fast space there is a need for a PR & Communications manager who will report into the Head of Marketing. The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Manage the development, planning & execution of our PR strategy across all categories and geographies both in the UK & internationally
- Take the lead in representing the brand with all relevant media titles across all categories and priority territories for both existing ranges and new product launches
- Own & deliver all copy for new product launches
- Own & deliver all communication around key trade & consumer events
- Ensure all brand communication platforms are aligned to the overall look & feel of the brand and are in line with the 5 year strategy plan
- Create copy for all social media channels as well as B2B & B2C content
- Provide concise monthly reports to the senior management team
This is a position for whom the ideal candidate is an avid cyclist, motorcyclist and / or sports enthusiast with a strong level of commercial PR & communications experience possibly including time in journalism.
The successful candidate will thrive working in a fast paced, energetic environment for a brand that is growing fast and has huge ambitions globally in the coming years.
It is essential that the candidate has strong, planning, copy writing and communication skills and will also need to be extremely comfortable building relationships with key media personnel in the cycling & motorcycle markets globally and ideally will have a demonstrable network within these areas.
The successful candidate will need to build strong internal relationships with key stakeholders internally in the marketing, sales, product development & design teams.
What Can We Offer?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + UK bank holidays
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- Free fruit & biscuits every day
- Fun social events including a fantastic Xmas party