To ensure that Customer expectations are managed from order receipt to dispatch, invoicing, managing queries and communicating all correspondence to the internal Teams when appropriate.
This is a busy role within a rapidly growing business where communication is the key to success. The ideal candidate will have good attention to detail, have the ability to manage their own workload in line with customer and company demands.
Customer Service Job Duties:
- Liaise with Sales to determine customer requirements and expectations.
- Enter Customer orders daily maintaining accuracy.
- Manage customer stock allocations, ensuring good communication is made with the customer and sales team.
- Ensure all customer orders are despatched on time inline with the Customers SLA and any delays are communicated with the customer.
- Communicate any increase in demands to the Supply chain, to meet Customer Expectations.
- Creating Export Documentation as per the customer requirements, EUR1,Country of Origin, Commercial Invoices, etc.
- Communicate all amendments, changes to the customer, internal teams and warehouses when required.
- Respond to general customer queries as required and investigate where required.
- Raise all Customer Discrepancies and ensure these are processed to closure efficiently.
- Provide cover for other members of the wider teams during periods of absence.
- Assist Sales and Marketing to co-ordinate stock for events as and when required.
- Assist with projects where necessary.
- Carry out any reasonable tasks requested by a Director or Member of the Management Team.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays
- Early finish on a Fridays
- Fresh fruit and biscuits each day
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- Pension contributions
- Training and personal development
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual, energetic and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- On-site fitness classes
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- Brilliant social events
This job description is not exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the company. We withhold the right to change the job specification at any time.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Due to the high number of applications received for this position, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants who have been unsuccessful. This vacancy will be removed as soon as it has been filled.