MUC-OFF LTD - NORTH BADDESLEY
Job Type: Full-Time
Muc-Off was founded in 1994 and are now the leading supplier of specialist cycling cleaning and maintenance products in the UK. Following 5 years of explosive growth the company is expanding fast into the European, Asian and North American markets focusing on its core categories of cycling, motorcycle and Athlete performance products.
This is a great time to be part of this rapidly growing, truly innovative British business as we embark on new territories and sectors, whilst growing our brand presence across core bicycle and motorbike markets. In what is a truly results-driven culture; the rewards and career development opportunities are second to none.
About the role
As the business continues to grow at a fast pace, we are looking for Stock Administrator to support the Warehouse team working 2pm - 10pm shift.
- Preparing shipment paperwork for pick, through to organising the paperwork for dispatch
- Completing Dangerous Goods Notes
- Stationary/Procurement Orders
- Booking couriers for UK Shipments
- Upkeep of admin mailbox
- Investigating issues e.g. missing stock
- Stock Checks
- Scanning /Filing
- Helping other departments when necessary, e.g. picking orders/pack bench
What we’re looking for
- Warehousing & Distribution Administration
- Knowledge of the Dangerous Goods
- Microsoft Package/SAP
- Good attention to detail
- Strong Communication Skills
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- Headspace – full access to the meditation app
- Pension contributions
- Training and personal development
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- Brilliant social events
How to apply
To apply for the role, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.