MUC-OFF LTD - Poole
Job Type: Full-Time
Muc-Off was established in 1994, and since then we have experienced strong global growth in the bicycle and motorcycle markets. Today, we are global leaders in our field and have a disruptive approach to life. Partnered with some of the world’s best teams and athletes, Muc-Off has become the reference point in the care and maintenance category with exciting and ambitious plans for the future.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a studio manager to work in the global brand team of one of the worlds most dynamic extreme sports companies. The successful applicant will be responsible for the workflow management of both our content & design teams as well as providing support to the wider team.
About the role
This is not a role for the faint hearted, Muc-Off moves at a rapid pace and you will need to have the ability to juggle multiple programs, effectively manage the studio traffic and be flexible in order to provide support across the wider team. Meticulous organisation will be crucial, along with a personable style that can cut through and get things done whilst remaining flexible as the needs of the business evolve.
- Traffic management across the design and content teams to ensure projects are clearly prioritised, kept on track and resourced effectively.
- Create and drive processes that create cohesion and clarity across all functions requiring support from design and content.
- Own the end-to-end “briefing” process ensuring it inspires and guides the best-in-class output with simplicity and clarity.
- Define and deliver the best solution for artwork and asset management.
- Create and own reporting to demonstrate resource utilisation, focus and risks.
- Own risk management assessment of all studio and location-based shoots.
- Support Head of Content in the resourcing and setup of shoots.
- Provide support to the wider team.
What we’re looking for
As a key team member of the global marketing team, the successful candidate will:
- Be the hub of our design and content wheel by balancing all projects across our teams. Therefore, brilliant project management skills are key.
- Work across departments to proactively fill the gaps and ensure that the needs of the studio are clear. A persuasive and influential nature is key.
- An eye for detail and spotting risks with the ability to think through and articulate options.
- The gravitas to build confidence and trust across teams.
- Champion the use of software / hardware to level up our studio capabilities.
- Experience in the design process, especially art working and artwork management.
- Use of adobe suite.
- Knowledge of the cycling and/or motorcycle industry
- A passion for cycling and/or motorcycling to join the already obsessive team that collectively share a love for all things 2 wheels!
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays (increase with length of service)
- Early finish on a Fridays
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long Service Rewards
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Chill out areas, showers, and a secure area to store your bike
- Pension contributions
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual, and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- Brilliant social events
How to apply
To apply for the role, please email a copy of your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.