Muc-Off was founded in 1994 and are now the leading supplier of specialist cycling cleaning and maintenance products in the UK. Following 5 years of explosive growth the company is expanding fast into the European, Asian and North American markets focusing on its core categories of cycling, motorcycle and Athlete performance products.
This is a great time to be part of this rapidly growing, truly innovative British business as we embark on new territories and sectors, whilst growing our brand presence across core bicycle and motorbike markets. In what is a truly results-driven culture; the rewards and career development opportunities are second to none.
About the role
This role spans across both Powersports and Bicycle categories, supporting the Trade Marketing Team on delivering global trade marketing plans.
Work closely with the Trade Marketing & Partnerships Director and Trade Marketing Manager to execute the global trade marketing plans.
Support the Trade Marketing Manager on:
- Trade launches for all new product launches
- POS & display support for our global retailer network
- Trade communications
- Press relationship management support
- Trade events
- Workshop and strategic retail programmes
What we’re looking for
A candidate who will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment for a brand that is growing fast, so should be prepared and be comfortable to react quickly to change.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Microsoft Office
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Good attention to detail
- Adaptability & Multi-taker
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays
- Early finish on a Friday
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- On-site fitness classes
- Headspace – full access to the meditation app
- Fresh fruit and biscuits each day
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- Pension contributions
- Training and personal development
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- Brilliant social events
How to apply
If you're interested in applying for the role, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org