As the business continues to grow there is a need for an experienced trade marketing manager who will report into the Global Marketing Director. The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Drive execution of Muc-Off brand strategies with distribution & retail customers
- Work closely with the Heads of both the Bicycle & Motorcycle sales teams to develop and implement winning trade marketing plans that underpin the commercial plans in the key territories of the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Benelux, Scandinavia and the USA
- Develop & implement high impact POS solutions
- Co-ordinate trade launches for all NPD
- Work closely with the Muc-Off events team to plan & execute key trade events shows in Europe & the USA
- Contribute to brand performance analysis
- Drive key messaging to our global rep network
- Drive the Muc-Off retail ambassador programme
- Drive the Muc-Off workshop programme
This is a position for whom the ideal candidate is an avid cyclist, motorcyclist and / or sports enthusiast with a 3+ years of marketing, sales or product management experience, ideally within sports, cycling or lifestyle brands.
The successful candidate will thrive working in a fast paced, energetic environment for a brand that is growing fast and has huge ambitions globally in the coming years.
It is essential that the candidate has strong analytical and organisational skills. The successful candidate will be able to network comfortably with industry and retail professionals and will need to be comfortable working with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint at an advanced level.
What Can We Offer?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + UK bank holidays
- Early finish on a Friday
- Discounts, snacks, stoke & a social life!
No recruiters / agencies please.