Muc-Off was founded in 1994 and are now the leading supplier of specialist cycling cleaning and maintenance products in the UK. Following 5 years of explosive growth the company is expanding fast into the European, Asian and North American markets focusing on its core categories of cycling, motorcycle and Athlete performance products.
This is a great time to be part of this rapidly growing, truly innovative British business as we embark on new territories and sectors, whilst growing our brand presence across core bicycle and powersports markets. In what is a truly results-driven culture; the rewards and career development opportunities are second to none.
About the role
As the business continues to grow at a fast pace, we have a new position for a Videographer who will support our global bicycle & powersports content team, at our Head Office in Poole, Dorset.
The Videographer is responsible maintaining a high standard and level of content for our Bicycle & Powersports division. Supporting the Head of Content and team in delivering content on time and in full, this role is an exciting blend of hands-on camera operation, to editing and planning. The role would suit an individual with all round production skills and capabilities, with a heavy emphasis on Filming.
Reporting to the Head of Content you will work closely with the Bicycle & Powersports marketing team on fast paced and varied projects
We have a global reach and cover all disciplines of cycling & powersports. Engaging story telling will be a key deliverable across our product range, athlete portfolio and brand campaigns in a fast paced and exacting standard environment.
- Working with the Head of Content and Team as well as the Marketing Team, to deliver on tight deadlines
- Capability to run with projects, from grasping and briefing process, shooting and to delivering a final edited piece of content to post
- Archiving footage as part of your workflow
- Time management is key to the success of the role
- Idea generation
- High technical knowledge on and off the camera
- Outputting content into various channels from each shoot
- Proactively setting up shoots
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a driven individual with a real passion for all things bicycle & powersports. You will have a great eye for detail, thrive on tight deadlines and have the experience to grow with an ever evolving and expanding global team.
Your organisational skills will fit perfectly with the pace of work and not only benefit your role, but others within the team. This role is incredibly varied, so being able to pivot from each job is vital. We operate all over the globe, so being able to deploy into any environment whether that be a World Cup & MotoGP race or a night shoot in Utah, you will be comfortable operating on a global stage.
We are looking for a candidate that throws as much passion into the exciting shoots as the mundane, whilst driving positivity amongst the team.
You are a creative thinker with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and maintain accuracy in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Highly experienced in the Adobe Creative Suite or similar
- Excellent level of skill in post-production
- Highly skilled camera operator, with a good understanding of kit
- Strong Understanding of lighting
- Team Player
- Driving Licence
- Strong and proven background in creating high end content to meet deadlines on time and to a high standard
- Eye for detail
- Organised and detailed in approach to tasks and planning
- Positive, forward driving approach
- On occasion will be required to work unsocial hours/weekends
- 2-5 year’s experience within a videography role
- Passion for all things Bicycle/Powersports
- Evidence of working in a fast-moving studio
- Photography experience
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays
- Early finish on a Friday
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- On-site fitness classes
- Headspace – full access to the meditation app
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- Pension contributions
- Training and personal development
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
How to apply
To apply for the role, please email a copy of your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.