We’re looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Videographer to join our team at our Head Office in Poole, Dorset.
As part of Muc-Off’s design and marketing team, we are looking for a Videographer to develop and grow the business.
The Videographer role involves working with all of our sponsored athletes and distributors, creating great, exciting videos for our social media platforms across a wide range of sectors; including documentaries, product advertisements, How-to videos and short features.
The role requires you to follow through briefs from creative inception to production and execution, new product launches, athlete and marketing campaign content.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
With a university degree or equivalent, and good knowledge of editing software, you must be talented, creative, easy to work with and be prepared to go the extra mile. We are looking for a superb all rounder that has experience in all aspects of production as you will be required to be in charge of pre-production paperwork, filming/directing to editing the final video.
You will be able to quickly take ideas from creative concept to pre-production to final video, with a flair and interest in more than just one genre of video and always looking for ways to improve your work to bring these elements into the mix to regularly create fresh, exciting videos.
We are looking for someone who draws their inspiration from all creative disciplines, with an avid fandom of extreme sports thrown into the mix. You’ll be able to clearly communicate your ideas to your team and to the business, and demonstrate and share your influences and inspiration to encourage the development of the brand.
With a can-do attitude and a personal passion for all things video, you will be able to hit the ground running in this fast-paced team. You will need to be a well-organised worker who is able to prioritise and work through tasks and projects to get the job done.
- Excellent knowledge of current editing applications, specifically Adobe Premier Pro
- A good eye for detail when looking through the lens
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to direct a shoot in challenging situations
- Have a good understanding of the whole production process from start to finish
- The ability to create high-quality video content
- The ability to develop assets for digital use, across the web and social media platforms
- Interest in cameras and camera equipment, you must not be afraid to learn a new camera!
- Be a personable person, we work along side a lot of professional sports teams and athletes so you will need to have a good attitude even if something has gone wrong
- Treat every production no matter how big or small with a high production value and creativity
- A keen eye for new ideas and creative inspiration
- The ability to communicate your ideas and plans to your colleagues and wider team
- Good attention to detail
- Work to a brief and deadline
- Project management and organisational skills to keep on top of your workload
- Knowledge and understanding of bicycle and/or motorbike sports
- Experience with Adobe After Effects
- Full U.K. driving license
- Confidence to make suggestions when they see an opportunity for improvement
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- A competitive salary
- 20 days holiday + UK bank holidays
- A fun, casual, energetic working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness!
- On-site car parking
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- Fun social events including a fantastic summer & Xmas party
This job description is not exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the company. We withhold the right to change the job specification at any time.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Please provide a link to your showreel in your application.
Due to the high number of applications received for this position, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants who have been unsuccessful. This vacancy will be removed as soon as it has been filled.