For tough jobs, you need a tough tool. Muc-Off’s Polishing Ball Kit has been designed to help you quickly buff hard to reach areas on your motorcycle in seconds. Perfect for polishing and removing scuff marks and light scratches from wheels, spokes, engine and hardware, the device simply attaches to any common drill. Suitable for smooth and textured surfaces. Use with Muc-Off’s non-dusting Metal Polish for total polishing power.
- Polishing Ball attaches to your electric drill for a powerful and professional polish
- Includes 100ml Metal Polish restores, cleans, polishes and protects chrome, brass, copper, aluminium and steel surfaces
- Durable felt material, resistant to tearing and scorching when used at speeds of up to 2,000 rpm
- Buffs scratch marks, chalking, oxidation, tarnish and light scratches in seconds
- Quick and easy polishing of motorcycle wheels, spokes, engine and hardware
- Non-dusting Metal Polish will leave motorcycle surfaces shining
- Fits safely into tight areas, such as exhaust pipe
- Fits any 3/8-inch drill or air tool
- Washable and re-usable
- Engineered in Germany
- Non-dusting formulation
- Easy buff - no hard rubbing needed
- Effective on heavily tarnished surfaces
- Does not contain flammable solvents
- Uses fine and coarse abrasives
- Does not contain acids or ammonia
How To Polish Your Motorcycle
Aside from making your motorbike look great, polishing helps to maintain and prolong the life of your bike. With the new season just around the corner a well-polished motorbike will be the envy of your friends. We’ve compiled this handy guide on how to polish your motorcycle for beginners.
What you’ll need:
- Muc-Off Motorcycle Metal Polish
- Muc-Off Motorcyle Cleaner
- An electric drill with our Polishing Ball attachment
- A Muc-Off Microfibre Cloth
If you have not polished your ride for a long time, it is important to clean the entire bike with our Motorcycle Cleaner first before applying any polish. Followed by a light wipe down to remove any excess dirt, that will get in the way of applying the polish. Polishing your bike regularly can help to remove and prevent any rust building up on the motorcycles surfaces. A good polish will help buff light corrosion away and remove scratches from metals surface.
When first applying the polish by hand it is important to work the polish into the surface using theshoe polish method. By applying the polish in circular motions onto the metal, till the polish changes colour. For even better results try using our polishing ball attached to the end of a drill, its rotary motion should do the work for you, and leave your bike with an even brighter shine.
Buffer all other areas once applied to avoid a streaky finish on your bikes chrome surface. Get into every nook. After you have finished polishing use your microfibre cloth wipe any remaining polish off, this should give your bike a fantastic detailed finish and brilliant chrome shine.
It takes time to get the perfect finish, but persevere and your hard work will pay off. Expect to set aside a couple of hours to achieve the perfect finish.
£25.00 Regular price
£11.99 Regular price
£25.00 Regular price
£20.00 Regular price
£12.50 Regular price