FREE DRIVETRAIN CLEANER WHEN YOU BUY A 1L CONCENTRATE - SAVE £19.99!
Bike Cleaner Concentrate
The Bike Cleaner Concentrate has arrived! That’s right; our relentless R&D team made our Nano Tech Bike Cleaner that much better by creating a handy refill pouch! It’s the same award winning cleaner but in concentrated form! Just one 500ml pouch will make two litre bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
Or, if you’re really into bulk buying, our 5 litre concentrate makes up to 20 bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
Re-using is even better for the environment than recycling, and that’s what makes the Bike Cleaner Concentrate so amazing. Each Bike Cleaner Concentrate pouch uses 89% less packaging than the equivalent 2 bottles of 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner. So don’t chuck out your old Bike Cleaner bottle; save it and save the planet.
It gets even better. The Bike Cleaner concentrate can also be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrate form and it really works like a charm in Muc-Off’s X-3 Dirty Chain Machine! How’s that for multi-use?
In case you were wondering, the Bike Cleaner Concentrate is safe to use on your bike’s frame, forks, headsets, shock units, bars, grips, seats, pivot points, rims, wheels, spokes, hubs, disc brakes, suspension parts, gears/sprockets, aluminium, anodised metal, paintwork, chrome, carbon fibre, steel, plastics, composites, decals and rubber.
If you are using Bike Cleaner Concentrate as a degreaser, simply apply directly to drive chain area directly from the pouch. Leave for approximately 30 seconds before agitating area with a brush and then rinsing with fresh water.
Bio Drivetrain Cleaner
The Muc-Off Bio Drivetrain Cleaner is the complete drivetrain cleaning solution that can either be poured into a chain cleaning device or sprayed directly to your chain rings, rear cassettes and derailleurs to clean your entire drivetrain within seconds. It’s also fully biodegradable and safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals. You have never seen results like this. We can guarantee it! Why not try using Bio Drivetrain Cleaner with the Muc-Off X-1 Chain Cleaning Device to provide the deepest clean on even the dirtiest chains!
- 5 litre carton = 20 litres of Bike Cleaner at £4 per litre!
- 1 litre bottle = 4 litres of Bike Cleaner at £5 per litre!
- 500ml pouch = 2 litres of Bike Cleaner at £6 per litre!
- Highly cost effective!
- Quickly and safely cleans using Nano Technology
- 500ml pouch makes 2 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- 5 Ltr carton makes 20 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- Powerful degreaser in concentrate form
- Uses 89% less packaging that two 1 Ltr Muc-Off bottles
- Safe on all surfaces including carbon fibre & anodised metal
- Will not harm seals, brake pads or rotors
*Only contents are biodegradable.
- Step 1 - Shake pouch to activate formula.
- Step 2 - Fill a 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner bottle with 750ml of water before adding 250ml of Bike Cleaner Concentrate (see pouch indicator for accurate measuring).
- Step 3 - Shake bottle vigorously to mix the water and Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 4 - Rinse bike thoroughly then apply Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 5 - Leave for 3-5 minutes, and agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Step 6 - Rinse bike with fresh, clean water.
WARNING: Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children
Safety Data Sheets
- 347 348 354 Muc Off Bike Cleaner Concentrate - GB
- 347 348 354 Muc Off Bike Cleaner Concentrate - German
*Only contents are biodegradable.
£25.00 Regular price
£29.99 Regular price