Freebie Friday // Trek Factory DH Racing Giveaway
To get you amped for the weekend, we’ve teamed up with our good friends over at Trek Factory DH racing, for your chance to go shred with the Atherton’s themselves.
You and a friend will have a chance to send it down the Climach-X red trail with Rachel Atherton, Gee Atherton, Dan Atherton and Kade Edwards. We’ll also kit you out with a signed Trek Factory DH racing jersey along with a YEARS supply of Muc-Off for your post ride clean down.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply follow these steps:
- Enter the prize draw by filling out the entry form below. By completing the form you are automatically in with a chance to win.
- The prize draw will close at 12:30pm BST on Monday 13th November 2017.
- Receive additional entries for completing extra actions, such as following us on social media or sharing the competition with a friend!
To be eligible you must be:
- You must be physically fit.
- Able to complete a red mountain bike trail (intermediate difficulty).
- Have your own mountain bike and helmet suitable to ride a red trail.
- Be able to attend the ride at the Dyfi forest (Wales) on the Saturday November 25th.
By entering this competition you accept responsibility for associated risks that come with Mountain Biking, Muc-Off cannot be held accountable for any injuries or damage to yourself or your bike attained on the ride.