Terms and Conditions for all offers and promotions
FREEBIE FRIDAY COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The competition is open to entrants worldwide.
- There is no minimum age limit unless specified otherwise in the competition information.
- The following entrants are not allowed to enter:
- Muc-Off staff or any company involved in the organisation, management, promotion, or administration of the competition or its entry routes or donation of prizes or their agents or subsidiaries;
- Any company involved in any capacity in the sponsorship of a competition or competition prize.
- The opening and closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the competition information on the specific landing page. Entries will not be able to be received before or after this time will not be counted.
- By entering the competition entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true, current, and complete.
- Any limit on the number of entries a person will be clearly stated in the competition information. Entries received that exceed this limit will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- Entry to the competition may only be made through the landing page form.
- The prize is as specified in the competition information.
- Winner will be selected and contacted the week after the competition closes.
- The process for determining the winner of the prize will be a selection at random via industry competition software.
- Muc-Off reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion.
- Muc-Off shall try to deliver the prize to the winner within 28 days from the date of the draw, unless otherwise specified to the winner. Delivery restrictions may apply. No cash equivalent (where applicable) or alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.