Gearing Up for the Giro - Win Over £250 of Muc-Off and Signed Team Sky Goodies!
The first Grand Tour of 2017 has officially kicked off and we're in the mood to celebrate - how about you?
We're giving away a MASSIVE bundle of products this week which would suit any die-hard roadie. That's right, one lucky winner will have the chance to take home over £250 of Muc-Off and Athlete Performance products, designed to keep your bike and body in top condition over the summer months.
But wait, it gets even better. We're also throwing in a signed Muc-Off t-shirt and Hydrodynamic Lube to hang up on your mantle piece with all your other cycling memorabilia.
Here's the full breakdown:
- Muc-Off Camo t-shirt and Hydrodynamic Lube signed by Geraint Thomas, Kenny Elissonde, Chris Froome, Owain Doull, Jon Dibben, Ian Stannard and Luke Rowe
- Team Sky Drybag Kit, including Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, Bike Protect, Bio Drivetrain Cleaner, Team Sky Hydrodynamic Lube, Brushes and Sponge
- Bio Grease and Carbon Gripper
- Visor, Lens & Goggle Cleaner and Anti-Fog
- Athlete Performance Moisturiser with SPF 15 and Massage Oil
- Athlete Performance Luxury Shaving Cream and Aftershave Balm
- Athlete Performance Warm Up Cream and 100ml Chamois Cream
- Athlete Performance Amino Explosive Power and Ultra Endurance
- Vital Fluids Water Bottle
Competition closes at 12:00pm BST on Monday 8th May 2017. Winner will be notified on Tuesday 9th May 2017 via email. Good luck!