WIN 2 x VIP Tickets to Six Day London!
The UK's most exciting track cycling event of the year is coming to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, North London next week!
We've joined forces with the London Six Day Event as jersey sponsor of one of the British Elite Men’s Team with riders Mark Cavendish and Owain Doull.
Olympic gold medalist and three-time European Champion Owain Doull and Mark Cavendish who has a formidable 51 Grand Tour Stage Wins and 4 Rainbow Jerseys under his belt are both hoping to bring it home for Great Britain under the lights.
To celebrate, we're giving you the chance to get in the midst of the action and WIN 2 x VIP Hospitality tickets for any night of your choice (between 22-27 October)!
WANT TO ENTER? EASY.
Simply follow @mucoff on Instagram, like the post below and tag the friend you’d take with you in the comments!
Competition closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 20th October and we’ll be picking a winner at random on Monday.
T&Cs apply, scroll down to read more.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The competition is open to UK Residents Only
- The minimum age is 18
- The following entrants are not allowed to enter:
- Muc-Off staff or any company involved in the organisation, management, promotion, or administration of the competition or its entry routes or donation of prizes or their agents or subsidiaries;
- Any company involved in any capacity in the sponsorship of a competition or competition prize.
- The opening date is 16/10/2019 at 10.00 BST and closing date is 20/10/2019 at 23.00 BST. Entries will not be able to be received before or after this time will not be counted.
- The entry method as outlined on the competition post is to follow @mucoff on Instagram, like the competition post and tag a friend.
- Each person may enter one time only
- This competition is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Instagram.
- The prize is as specified in the competition information.
- Winner will be selected and contacted the day after the competition closes
- The process for determining the winner of the prize will be a selection at random via industry competition software.
- Muc-Off reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion.
- Muc-Off shall contact the prize winner directly through Instagram and arrange for the tickets to be collected in their name at the door on the evening of their choice.
- No cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.