Bike Cleaner Concentrate
The Bike Cleaner Concentrate has arrived! That’s right; our relentless R&D team made our Nano Tech Bike Cleaner that much better by creating a handy refill pouch! It’s the same award winning cleaner but in concentrate form! Just one 500ml pouch will make two litre bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
Or, if you’re really into bulk buying, our 5 litre concentrate makes up to 20 bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
Re-using is even better for the environment than recycling, and that’s what makes the Bike Cleaner Concentrate so amazing. Each Bike Cleaner Concentrate pouch uses 89% less packaging than the equivalent 2 bottles of 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner. So don’t chuck out your old Bike Cleaner bottle; save it and save the planet.
It gets even better. The Bike Cleaner concentrate can also be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrate form and it really works like a charm in Muc-Off’s X1 Chain Cleaning Device! How’s that for multi-use?
In case you were wondering, the Bike Cleaner Concentrate is safe to use on your bike’s frame, forks, headsets, shock units, bars, grips, seats, pivot points, rims, wheels, spokes, hubs, disc brakes, suspension parts, gears/sprockets, aluminium, anodised metal, paintwork, chrome, carbon fibre, steel, plastics, composites, decals and rubber.
If you are using Bike Cleaner Concentrate as a degreaser, simply apply directly to drive chain area directly from the pouch. Leave for approximately 30 seconds before agitating area with a brush and then rinsing with fresh water.
Directions for Use
- Step 1 - Shake pouch to activate formula.
- Step 2 - Fill a 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner bottle with 750ml of water before adding 250ml of Bike Cleaner Concentrate (see pouch indicator for accurate measuring).
- Step 3 - Shake bottle vigourously to mix the water and Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 4 - Rinse bike thoroughly then apply Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 5 - Leave for 3-5 minutes, and agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Step 6 - Rinse bike with fresh, clean water.
- 5 litre carton = 20 litres of Bike Cleaner at £4 per litre!
- 1 litre bottle = 4 litres of Bike Cleaner at £5 per litre!
- 500ml pouch = 2 litres of Bike Cleaner at £6 per litre!
- Highly cost effective!
- Quickly and safely cleans using Nano Technology
- 500ml pouch makes 2 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- 5 Ltr carton makes 20 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- Powerful degreaser in concentrate form
- Uses 89% less packaging that two 1 Ltr Muc-Off bottles
- Safe on all surfaces including carbon fibre & anodised metal
- Will not harm seals, brake pads or rotors
RETURNS & REFUNDS
In the unlikely event that you have an issue with a Muc-Off product you have ordered from Muc-Off.com – please contact us via email (email@example.com) or via the 'Contact Us' page. Once you have had a response from a Muc-Off customer service representative and a return has been agreed, please return your Muc-Off purchase by post and include a written explanation of the reason for your return on the reverse of your invoice. Remember to include this with the item(s) you are returning. Your input is important to us when we review our services and products for the future.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the item is returned to us in a safe and secure manner, we suggest that you use a recorded postal/courier service. Please ensure that the postal service you use covers the value of your Muc-Off order. Return shipping costs are non-refundable. If the item is being returned due to our error and this has been agreed by a Muc-Off customer service representative, then any postage will be reimbursed.
It can take 5 working days for your parcel to reach us dependent on the courier’s service that is used. Once we receive your parcel we will inspect and process your return within 2 working days. Any Refunds can take up to 3/5 days with your bank to appear in your account. You will receive an email update upon the completion for your return.