Urban Gift Set
1x 750ml Step 1 Urban Bike Cleaner
1x 400ml Step 2 Urban Degreaser
1x 500ml Step 3 Urban Protect and Shine
*Unfortunately, we are unable to ship aerosols outside of mainland UK at this time.
Directions for Use
- Step 1 - Rinse bike thoroughly before applying All-Over Bike Cleaner.
- Step 2 - Spray All-Over Bike Cleaner onto the entire bike including components and leave for 3-5 minutes.
- Step 3 - Agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Step 4 - Rinse entire bike thoroughly with fresh, clean water.
- Step 1 - Shake can to activate formula and apply to selected area for cleaning.
- Step 2 - Leave up to 5 minutes and use a brush or cloth to agitate stubborn grease, grime and other contaminants.
- Step 3 - Rinse with fresh, clean water and allow to dry or wipe away any excess with a clean cloth.
Note - Do not use on hot surfaces!
Protect and Shine
- Step 1 - Spray on desired area for treatment.
- Step 2 - Allow area to dry. For best results and to ensure the protective PTFE film remains in place, do not wipe area after application or treatment.
- *Just remember not to apply Urban Protect & Shine to your bike’s tyre treads and braking surfaces!
- Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fibre
- Will not harm seals, cables, brake pads or rotors
- Safe on anodised metal
- Alkaline based and free from CFCs, solvents or acids
- Nano Tech Formula cleans on a molecular level
- Rapid grease shedding formula.
- Water Soluble and Biodegradable.
- Safe on rubber, metal and carbon fibre components.
Protect and Shine
- High Performance water-dispersing ‘Protect & Lube’ maintenance spray.
- Multi-purpose: Spray on frame, metal parts, plastics, rubber & paint - NOTE: MASK BRAKING SURFACES BEFORE APPLICATION.
- Helps to prevent dirt adhesion between washes.
- For use after washing to drive out excess water.
- Contains lubricant - to coat moving parts.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
In the unlikely event that you have an issue with a Muc-Off product you have ordered from Muc-Off.com – please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via the 'Contact Us' page. Once you have had a response from a Muc-Off customer service representative and a return has been agreed, please return your Muc-Off purchase by post and include a written explanation of the reason for your return on the reverse of your invoice. Remember to include this with the item(s) you are returning. Your input is important to us when we review our services and products for the future.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the item is returned to us in a safe and secure manner, we suggest that you use a recorded postal/courier service. Please ensure that the postal service you use covers the value of your Muc-Off order. Return shipping costs are non-refundable. If the item is being returned due to our error and this has been agreed by a Muc-Off customer service representative, then any postage will be reimbursed.
It can take 5 working days for your parcel to reach us dependent on the courier’s service that is used. Once we receive your parcel we will inspect and process your return within 2 working days. Any Refunds can take up to 3/5 days with your bank to appear in your account. You will receive an email update upon the completion for your return.