Bio Drivetrain Cleaner
Finally, a Chain Cleaner in a pourable bottle.
The Muc-Off Bio Drivetrain Cleaner is the complete drivetrain cleaning solution that can either be poured into a chain cleaning device or sprayed directly to your chain rings, rear cassettes and derailleurs to clean your entire drivetrain within seconds. It’s also fully biodegradable and safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals. You have never seen results like this. We can guarantee it! Why not try using Bio Drivetrain Cleaner with the Muc-Off X-3 Dirty Chain Machine to provide the deepest clean on even the dirtiest chains!
*Please note: 750ml Drivetrain Cleaner does not come with a trigger.
Directions for Use
- Step 1 - Shake bottle to activate formula.
- Step 2 - Spray Bio Drivetrain Cleaner over the entire drive chain area including cassette, chain rings, chain and derailleurs.
- Step 3 - Leave for up to 2 minutes before agitating stubborn grease, oil or grime with a brush or cloth. If using with a Muc-Off X-3 Dirty Chain Machine, unscrew trigger spray and fill device with formula. Attach the device to chain and spin pedals in reverse motion for 4-6 revolutions.
- Step 4 - Rinse with fresh, clean water to remove all contaminants.
- Step 5 - After rinsing, apply Muc-Off Bike Protect and a Muc-Off Chain Lube for ultimate drive chain efficiency!
- Fast and effective grease cutting formula
- Removes all chain oil and wax residue
- Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants
- Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices
- Trigger spray included for easy application
- Deep cleans all drive chain areas in seconds
RETURNS & REFUNDS
In the unlikely event that you have an issue with a Muc-Off product you have ordered from Muc-Off.com – please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via the 'Contact Us' page. Once you have had a response from a Muc-Off customer service representative and a return has been agreed, please return your Muc-Off purchase by post and include a written explanation of the reason for your return on the reverse of your invoice. Remember to include this with the item(s) you are returning. Your input is important to us when we review our services and products for the future.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the item is returned to us in a safe and secure manner, we suggest that you use a recorded postal/courier service. Please ensure that the postal service you use covers the value of your Muc-Off order. Return shipping costs are non-refundable. If the item is being returned due to our error and this has been agreed by a Muc-Off customer service representative, then any postage will be reimbursed.
It can take 5 working days for your parcel to reach us dependent on the courier’s service that is used. Once we receive your parcel we will inspect and process your return within 2 working days. Any Refunds can take up to 3/5 days with your bank to appear in your account. You will receive an email update upon the completion for your return.