Bio Dry Lube
Muc-Off Dry Chain Lube is a durable, deep penetrating Chain Lubricant and oil that’s formulated to hold up in extreme conditions that would destroy ordinary chain lubes. Muc-Off Dry Lube is a highly versatile, dry weather chain oil that has state of the art penetrative qualities to ensure that the lube is driven deep into each chain link’s core. And there’s no need to worry because Muc-Off Dry Lube is biodegradable, so it’s safe for you, your bike and the planet.
Directions for Use
- 1. Clean drive chain thoroughly before lube application.
- 2. Ensure drive chain area is dry.
- 3. Apply a moderate amount of Bio Dry Chain Lube to the inside chain link while spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
- 4. Wipe away any excess chain lube.
- Ideal for MTB, Road & Cyclocross
- Wax based formula excels in dry, dusty conditions
- Added protection against contaminants
- Provides smooth and quiet gear shifting
- Can be applied to chain, cables, shifters and derailleurs
- Pipette system for easy application
RETURNS & REFUNDS
In the unlikely event that you have an issue with a Muc-Off product you have ordered from Muc-Off.com – please contact us via email (email@example.com) or via the 'Contact Us' page. Once you have had a response from a Muc-Off customer service representative and a return has been agreed, please return your Muc-Off purchase by post and include a written explanation of the reason for your return on the reverse of your invoice. Remember to include this with the item(s) you are returning. Your input is important to us when we review our services and products for the future.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the item is returned to us in a safe and secure manner, we suggest that you use a recorded postal/courier service. Please ensure that the postal service you use covers the value of your Muc-Off order. Return shipping costs are non-refundable. If the item is being returned due to our error and this has been agreed by a Muc-Off customer service representative, then any postage will be reimbursed.
It can take 5 working days for your parcel to reach us dependent on the courier’s service that is used. Once we receive your parcel we will inspect and process your return within 2 working days. Any Refunds can take up to 3/5 days with your bank to appear in your account. You will receive an email update upon the completion for your return.