The Muc-Off Air FIlter Oil boasts a non-chlorinated, low-viscosity formula, it's guaranteed to maximise performance, increase the longevity of foam air filters and improve engine life in all off-road weaponry.
Developed to provide the highest level of engine protection, even when you're going hard in the toughest of conditions. Our proprietary formulation contains polymeric additives which provide a hyper-tacky surface to resist airborne sand, dust, water, mud and grime. It helps ensure your engine is protected, whilst maintaining the ability to breathe freely in the most brutal conditions.
- Inherently biodegradable*
- Maximises airflow for the highest possible performance
- Prevents dust, grime and water from entering engine
- Low viscosity, super tacky formula easily penetrates filter
- Helps to extend engine life
- Fast evaporating means no long waits to re-assemble filter
- Wearing workshop gloves, apply up to 100ml of oil and massage into filter OR pour the oil in a tub and fully submerge the filter entirely in the oil.
- Ensure the entire filter is coated on both the inside and outside surfaces. The red dye helps to easily identify the protected areas.
- Gently squeeze out any excess oil.
- Allow filter oil to evaporate for 10 minutes and gently squeeze any excess.
- Now it’s ready for reassembling into your air airbox.