Luxury Chamois Cream
Luxury Chamois Cream formulated to deeply moisturise and protect the skin of endurance athletes in all conditions. Now available in 100ml and 250ml sizes. (5x10ml travel sachets also available)
- GO FURTHER, GO HARDER - Specially formulated to keep cyclists and other endurance athletes comfortable and performing at their peak
- PROTECTS - Creates a friction-reducing barrier against saddle sores and chafing caused by cycling, triathlon, running or any endurance sport
- MOISTURISES - Provitamin moisturisers create long-lasting hydrated skin feeling
- DEVELOPED FOR ATHLETES - Extensive R&D has created a long-lasting and anti-bacterial formula that works in extreme conditions
Saddle sores? It happens to the best of us.
Chafing? That's part of being an athlete who trains 24/7/365 in all conditions.
Unhappy with the existing choices, in 2015 we decided it was time to put our 25 years of experience of cycling into developing the ultimate, high performance Chamois Cream. With the help of our pro teams and athletes, we looked at every possible way to improve rider experience.
The result? A specially formulated cream to deeply moisturise your skin for total riding comfort and protection, over long distances, in all conditions.
We believe we’ve created the best cream out there.
Deliberately excluding nasty parabens and toxins, we have made sure our Chamois Cream is infused with essential provitamin moisturisers to help create that long lasting hydrated feeling on your skin.
Our luxury formula uses natural ingredients – including aloe vera, witch hazel, shea butter and sunflower oil – to creates a mild cooling effect for total riding comfort.
Designed to form a protective barrier to help prevent skin damage on sensitive areas, it’s also anti-bacterial, and ideal for all riding styles from hard fought classics through to long sportives, whether on the road or on a trail!
Created first and foremost for cyclists, our formula is also an essential companion for triathletes, runners and endurance athletes of all disciplines who want to minimise chafing.
- Choose from great value 250ml tub, convenient 100ml tube or 5x10ml travel sachet pack
- Does not contain any materials that are prohibited by WADA
- Extreme skin lubricant naturally reduces the friction of your skin
- Free from parabens and formaldehyde
- Luxury formulation, deeply moisturising for total riding comfort
- Enriched with natural Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Shea Butter and Sunflower Oil
- Contains provitamins
- Has a mild cooling function
RETURNS & REFUNDS
In the unlikely event that you have an issue with a Muc-Off product you have ordered from Muc-Off.com – please contact us via email (email@example.com) or via the 'Contact Us' page. Once you have had a response from a Muc-Off customer service representative and a return has been agreed, please return your Muc-Off purchase by post and include a written explanation of the reason for your return on the reverse of your invoice. Remember to include this with the item(s) you are returning. Your input is important to us when we review our services and products for the future.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the item is returned to us in a safe and secure manner, we suggest that you use a recorded postal/courier service. Please ensure that the postal service you use covers the value of your Muc-Off order. Return shipping costs are non-refundable. If the item is being returned due to our error and this has been agreed by a Muc-Off customer service representative, then any postage will be reimbursed.
It can take 5 working days for your parcel to reach us dependent on the courier’s service that is used. Once we receive your parcel we will inspect and process your return within 2 working days. Any Refunds can take up to 3/5 days with your bank to appear in your account. You will receive an email update upon the completion for your return.