Terms & Conditions:
- Each week one winner will be picked to win the entirety of the product offering.
- The ‘Antipasti’ winner will receive; Zwift: 12 Months Subscription, SIS: Hydration and Recovery Bundle, TACX: NEO 2T Smart Trainer, Oakley: Holbrook Sunglasses, Muc-Off: Ultimate Tubeless Setup Kit, Belstaff: Clothing Bundle
- The ‘Secundi’ winner will receive; Bioracer Speedwear: INEOS Kit, Kask: Protone Helmet, Oakley: Radar EV Path Sunglasses, On Running: Choose your pair, SIS: Beta Fuel Bundle, Ludicrous AF Chain Optimisation, Garmin Forerunner 745
- The ‘Dolce’ winner will receive; Garmin Edge 830, Muc-Off Pressure Washer Bundle, INEOS Grenadiers traning camp experience.
- The competition is open to entrants worldwide between the dates of;
- Antipasti: 1300 BST Friday 6th May until 0000BST Sunday 15th May.
- Secundi: 1000 BST Monday 16th May until 0000 BST Sunday 22nd May.
- Dolce: 1000BST Monday 23rd May until 0000 BST Sunday 29th May.
- Winners will be contacted within 72 hours of the competition closing.
- Winners will need to respond to the winning confirmation email within 72 hours or a re-draw will occur.
- There is no minimum age limit unless specified otherwise in the competition information.
The following entrants are not allowed to enter:
- Muc-Off staff or any company involved in the organisation, management, promotion, or administration of the competition or its entry routes or donation of prizes or their agents or subsidiaries.
- Any company involved in any capacity in the sponsorship of a competition or competition prize.
- The opening and closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the competition information on the specific landing page. Entries will not be able to be received before or after this time will not be counted.
- By entering the competition entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true, current, and complete.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries received that exceed this limit will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
- Entry to the competition may only be made through the landing page form.
- The prize is as specified in the competition information.
- Winner will be selected and contacted the week after the competition closes.
- The process for determining the winner of the prize will be a selection at random via industry competition software.
- Muc-Off reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion.
- Muc-Off shall try to deliver the prize to the winner within 28 days from the date of the draw, unless otherwise specified to the winner. Delivery restrictions may apply. No cash equivalent (where applicable) or alternative prize will be given, and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
INEOS Training Camp: Terms & Conditions:
- The prize is valid for one winner only, plus a guest of their choice.
- Valid for a 2-night stay at the team hotel (4-star). The winner and their guest will share a double or twin room.
- Prize includes return economy flights from any UK, Republic of Ireland or EU airport. Exact flight date/time will be selected at prize provider’s discretion.
- Exact travel date within December will be confirmed with the prize winner once finalised by the team.
- Prize includes one ride-out with our professional cyclists.
- Bike/s will be provided for the ride, plus team kit and helmet. The winner and guest will be responsible for making sure that they have the correct equipment, including cycling shoes and cold-weather gear.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided by the team at the team hotel. No additional food or drink expenses will be subsidised by the team.
- Winners are also responsible for any personal or incidental expenses and any VAT, national and/or local tax liabilities incurred in claiming or using the prize. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that the prize is awarded on an "as is" basis, and that neither the Promoter nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies, make any representations or warranties of any nature with respect to the prize.
- Winner and his/her guest(s) are solely responsible for ensuring they have valid travel documentation (including passport/visa/visa waiver as may be required), obtaining adequate travel insurance and appropriate vaccinations / inoculations for foreign travel at their own expense.
- Winner and their guest must be double vaccinated and prepared to undergo the relevant covid testing to enter the team bubble.
- Prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control and not related to a winner, the Promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to award a prize of a similar nature and an equivalent value.
Competition Partners Privacy Policies: