Muc-Off was established in 1994, and since then we have experienced incredible global growth in the bicycle and motorcycle markets. We have also gone from strength to strength in athlete care and apparel, and that’s not to mention all of the amazing plans that we have in place over the next few years!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic South West Area Manager to join one of the UK’s fastest growing extreme sports companies. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing merchandising solutions and sales support to our UK Dealer network.
This is not a role for the faint hearted, Muc-Off moves at a rapid pace and you will need to have the ability to think on your feet, re-prioritise quickly and problem solve. Meticulous organisation will be crucial, along with a good sense of humour.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Regular visits to UK Muc-Off accounts.
- Continue growing the UK market share via in-store range extensions and POS placement.
- Be flexible regarding travel, location and hours of work in order to fulfil the needs of the role.
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills coupled with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Supporting store events, providing product knowledge and best in class merchandising.
You Will Need
- Experience in sales, preferably within a fast paced, multi-product environment, have established sales techniques and be skilled at maximising sales, with a proven track record of hitting targets.
- Be extremely driven and self-motivated, with a genuine passion to sell and be at the top of your game.
- Have exceptional communication / listening skills, be able to build rapport easily and maintain superb working relationships, whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Experience in brand merchandising.
- Experience of using your own initiative and also contributing to the team in a friendly and positive manner, being flexible and adaptable to company requirements, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Problem solver who can remain calm under pressure.
- A full UK driver’s licence and valid passport.
- Knowledge of the cycling and/or motorcycle industry.
- A passion for cycling and/or motorcycling to join the already obsessive team that collectively share a love for all things 2 wheels!
- Experience of driving on Major UK roads.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays
- Early finish on a Fridays
- Fresh fruit and biscuits each day
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- Pension contributions
- Training and personal development
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual, energetic and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- On-site fitness classes
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- Brilliant social events
This job description is not exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the company. We withhold the right to change the job specification at any time.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Due to the high number of applications received for this position, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants who have been unsuccessful. This vacancy will be removed as soon as it has been filled.