At Muc-Off, we hate punctures! That’s why we’ve been putting so much time and effort into creating the best tubeless range around. Tubeless is really easy to set up and offers unbeatable reliability for all types of riding. It’s a quick upgrade for road, mountain bike or gravel riders that’ll keep you rolling mile after mile. Here’s how it’s done…
- STEP 1: Release any existing air in your tyres.
- STEP 2: Use Rim Stix to unseat the tyres from the rim and completely remove both tyres and inner tubes.
- STEP 3: Give the inside of your rim a clean with our Glue & Sealant Remover.
- STEP 4: Apply Muc-Off Rim Tape to your rim and once you’ve wrapped it all the way around, cut it at a 45-degree angle.
- STEP 5: Pierce a hole in the tape, slide your valve in and tighten the nut.
- STEP 6: Put the tyres back on both wheels.
- Step 7: Remove the valve core using our handy valve core removal tool.
- STEP 8: Squeeze our Tubeless Sealant pouch directly into the tyres through the valves to the desired amount and replace the valve core.
- STEP 9: Give the wheels a spin to ensure that the sealant is evenly distributed.
- STEP 10: Pump your tyres to the desired pressure. Then get out and ride!
You can grab everything you need to go tubeless right this way. And if you need some extra instructions, check out this video with Muc-Off legend Deaks for some more help.